What's new

2022 NBA Draft Thread: We Going to Have a Pick! (lmao jk)

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Also, I'm not Anti-Dyson Daniels, I just don't think his offensive upside is as high as others. I love his defense.

I think he's a walking 17/6/6 who can defend three positions, knock down open shots, make floaters, and drive and kick. He's just not a guy who looks like he's going to do much in isolation.

Again, think of a bigger Goran Dragic. He's the kind of guy who can run your offense and also play off the ball and attack open spaces.

Saint Cy of JFC

I think he's a walking 17/6/6 who can defend three positions, knock down open shots, make floaters, and drive and kick. He's just not a guy who looks like he's going to do much in isolation.

Again, think of a bigger Goran Dragic. He's the kind of guy who can run your offense and also play off the ball and attack open spaces.
He's more like Andre Igoudala without the physical size, vertical pop, or ability to draw contact (as far as ceiling goes).

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
My flaming hot draft takes that I kind of actually believe:

- Mark Williams will be a better player than DeAndre Ayton.
- Wendell Moore ends up starting 15 games this year somewhere.
- Banchero wins rookie of the year and people will talk about how he fell to #3 and how dumb it was. He won't be the best player from this class.
- Memphis ends up trading Brooks on draft night and doing a medium to big move to bring in either Harrison Barnes, Jerami Grant... or Gordon Hayward (selling off Brooks and moving up the draft). They have a window this year to do something kind of like we had... doing nothing is a mistake.
- Portland doesn't trade their pick... with Schmitz on board now they let him make the pick.