My flaming hot draft takes that I kind of actually believe:
- Mark Williams will be a better player than DeAndre Ayton.
- Wendell Moore ends up starting 15 games this year somewhere.
- Banchero wins rookie of the year and people will talk about how he fell to #3 and how dumb it was. He won't be the best player from this class.
- Memphis ends up trading Brooks on draft night and doing a medium to big move to bring in either Harrison Barnes, Jerami Grant... or Gordon Hayward (selling off Brooks and moving up the draft). They have a window this year to do something kind of like we had... doing nothing is a mistake.
- Portland doesn't trade their pick... with Schmitz on board now they let him make the pick.