What's new

2022 NBA Draft Thread: We Going to Have a Pick! (lmao jk)

I’m joining the Dalen Terry fan club. He’s not Jeremy Lamb, but he’s a good prospect.
nothing like jeremy lamb tbh. jeremey lamb was a shooter/scorer all the way. terry is more of an athlete, a defender, ball handler, playmaker - a tall, versatile PG who isn't much of a shooter/scorer. that doesn't mean terry is or should be better - just completely different players coming out of college. all that said, i like terry as well.

nothing like jeremy lamb tbh. jeremey lamb was a shooter/scorer all the way. terry is more of an athlete, a defender, ball handler, playmaker - a tall, versatile PG who isn't much of a shooter/scorer. that doesn't mean terry is or should be better - just completely different players coming out of college. all that said, i like terry as well.
Reminds me of Delon Wright... I think he is climbing up boards based on recent mock drafts.

Who says "no"

Houston trades 17/26 and Tate for #10 from the Wiz.

Reason I ask is Wiz trading 10 for Mike is pretty rich... I could see like Tate and 26 with KCP for Mike. Throw KJ Martin in there as well if need be.

Yeah, I just brought Lamb up because someone made that initial comparison and I couldn't believe it lol. Opposite types of players.

He's much more like Delon, and I love Delon Wright as a player.

Green sucks really bad, how about Royce for a 1st round pick or Bojan for a top 12 pick?
The Jazz have been rumored to be shopping Royce for a 1st and Philly is rumored to be looking to package Green + #23 for a role player that can help them now...

The Jazz have been rumored to be shopping Royce for a 1st and Philly is rumored to be looking to package Green + #23 for a role player that can help them now...
But Royce never played for the Rockets so can Morey even be interested…

I kid… it seems logical. You can waive and stretch Green who likely spends all season recovering from his injury.

Most teams look at Royce and see a solid defender who shoots 40% from and rarely makes mistakes on offense.

Jazz fans hate on him way too much because we've had to watch him play next to trash defenders like Bogey, Mitchell, and Clarkson

Most teams look at Royce and see a solid defender who shoots 40% from and rarely makes mistakes on offense.

Jazz fans hate on him way too much because we've had to watch him play next to trash defenders like Bogey, Mitchell, and Clarkson
I just have a hard time with him navigating screens poorly. He played a step slow last year… may have been injury or just slowing down. He’s the easiest guy to replace and has a salary that is movable… he’s Ryan’s key to ducking the tax. We will be under the tax by seasons end… I guarantee it.