What's new

2022 NBA Draft Thread: We Going to Have a Pick! (lmao jk)

Saw some twitter stuff where they said the draft odds for Ivey to NY went from like +800 to +350. Wonder if Knicks are adding to #11 to get to #4 if that is the case. Barrett? Can't imagine a Quickly, 11, and future pick would make it work, but maybe

Saw some twitter stuff where they said the draft odds for Ivey to NY went from like +800 to +350. Wonder if Knicks are adding to #11 to get to #4 if that is the case. Barrett? Can't imagine a Quickly, 11, and future pick would make it work, but maybe
Barrett, Noel, #11 for Holmes, #4?

Feels like the odds are becoming at least 50-50 that the Jazz will take the Bulls' pick at #18. Some players who could be available in that range:
- Jalen Williams
- Tari Eason if he slips
- Jaden Hardy
- Dalen Terry
- Nikola Jovic
- E.J. Liddell

I like all of those guys, tbh.

Feels like the odds are becoming at least 50-50 that the Jazz will take the Bulls' pick at #18. Some players who could be available in that range:
- Jalen Williams
- Tari Eason if he slips
- Jaden Hardy
- Dalen Terry
- Nikola Jovic
- E.J. Liddell

I like all of those guys, tbh.
Give me Williams, Eason, or Terry please.

1. Paolo Banchero
  2. Chet Holmgren
  3. Jaden Ivy
  4. Jabari Smith
  5. Jeremy Sochan
  6. AJ Griffin
  7. Jalen Duren
  8. Keegan Murray
  9. Johnny Davis
  10. Dyson Daniels
  11. Benedict Mathurin
  12. Shaden Sharpe
  13. Tari Eason
  14. Ousmane Dieng
Lottery big board

I'm not as certain we will have a pick anymore.

I don't think so either. Minnott was the only guy we had in for a workout that's projected to get drafted.

I guarantee we buy a second rounder… but likely late and only because it knocks 1M off our cap to draft a second rounder and sign them since they make $800k. If we are in the tax it’s basically a free player… it also will help us duck the tax if we go that route. It’s a no brainer… but that’s not what we were after obvi.

1. Paolo Banchero
  2. Chet Holmgren
  3. Jaden Ivy
  4. Jabari Smith
  5. Jeremy Sochan
  6. AJ Griffin
  7. Jalen Duren
  8. Keegan Murray
  9. Johnny Davis
  10. Dyson Daniels
  11. Benedict Mathurin
  12. Shaden Sharpe
  13. Tari Eason
  14. Ousmane Dieng
Lottery big board
Sleeping on Mark Williams… he gonna be better than Duren.

One thing that's hard about this draft....who even are the draft twitter nerds this year? Feels like a handful of them have gotten hired. They all kinda disappeared off my feed.

One gift from the depths of basketball nerdom.....Vince Williams Jr. anyone?

6'6, good 3FG% predictors, and good stocks....This guy should get drafted.

I worry about Mark Williams adapting to NBA speed and spacing, but otherwise, he's probably the most Gobert-like prospect in the draft.