What's new

Any word on DM45?

JGolds

I know it wasn't a must win, but it must have been pretty rough to keep him out.

probably didn't merit its own thread, but that can be said of most threads. haha.

I'd expect him to miss at least the next two games. It's the same thing that happened to Harden and he is at a week's missed time currently. If he pulls a hamstring he's looking at a month or two of missed time.

I'd expect him to miss at least the next two games. It's the same thing that happened to Harden and he is at a week's missed time currently. If he pulls a hamstring he's looking at a month or two of missed time.
Bummer

If it was that bad you'd think the Utah staff would have kept him in the locker room or done more to immobilized the leg other than just wrapping/icing it.

He was bouncing around the sidelines toward the end of the game.

But we'll know when we know .

Per Locke it sounded more precautionary... we will know more today. I'm guessing he misses a game or two just to be safe. Hamstrings are tricky and easy to make worse.

Hopefully he was aware enough of the discomfort to get out of the game before he did any further damage.

"Hamstring tightness" is all I've seen online. Reportedly going to be re-evaluated today. Obviously I hope it's not serious.

Grayson Allen going to be unleashed.

I'm cool with it. He is a little passive... give him some court time to explore the space a bit.

I like what he's done so far and think I was really wrong about him. His defense has looked surprisingly adequate thus far.

Time for the Grayson experiment to come to fruition. Look for him to light it up a bit more once he realizes he's allowed to make mistakes and just play.

I can't think of too often that a player goes out with a sore hamstring and it ends up being better than expected. It's almost always worse when it comes to hammies. And so often the injury comes back to haunt you.

Time for the Grayson experiment to come to fruition. Look for him to light it up a bit more once he realizes he's allowed to make mistakes and just play.

He's not allowed to tho.

Even Niang, who is playing great, got yanked after one big mistake.

Last edited: