What's new

Any word on DM45?

He's shooting 38% from the field and 28% from 3.

man he's so damn good. His shooting stats look bad, but he makes impact. He is averaging 19ppg 6assists with 5.7 FTA attempts per game. He's the opposite of rubio, mentally tough and delivers impact. Also don't under-rate his absility to handle the ball. He only turns it over 1-2 times a game. Overall he's an excellent game manager. There is a reason why the grizz turn the ball over so little. He's what I wish rubio could be with his skill set, but rubio has been dookie balls.

Dq14GttV4AAZkTB.jpg:large

why would u start rubio and exum together?

have u guys seen people defending rubio and exum on the 3pt line? u don't defend them outside.

DM45 out vs Raptors.
Should have kept him out the last game too. Don't need another favors and the lingering injury issue.

The report I read (believe it was espn) 3 hours before tip off said he was a go. Guess it was a game time decision. Much like Donovan, I think I'd error on the side of caution with how well Toronto's been playing. Looks as if they won't need him against the Lakers.

Should have kept him out the last game too. Don't need another favors and the lingering injury issue.

Should have pulled a Pop and sat Ingles too... they played too many minutes the night before and I knew they’d have dead legs. That game was a schedule loss anyway.