What's new

Any word on DM45?

Jazz need a fire lit under their ***. I expect this to be a blessing in disguise. Joe gonna shoot like he's Joe. Rubio gonna be good Rubio. Jazz win.

I think we might see Jae/Niang at the 3/4 with O'Neale at the 2nd. That, or Naz Long might get minutes.

I think Naz only played like 2 minutes last year and they were as action packed as any 2 minutes could be. Hit a three and busted his face up. I’m here for some Naz minutes.

Royce can shoot, but he can't create that shot, so I'm a bit concerned with him and Ricky, unless Ricky gets hot. I don't think Dante will start, as we'll need him to run the 2nd unit.
Rubio, Royce, Joe, DF, Rudy to start, Dante and Allen (and Crowder) will see loads of minutes.

I'll be shocked if they're not starting Dante in Mitchell's place

The spacing would be brutal. 4 guys (rudy, favors, rubio, dante) that the defense can sag off on. Defense going under every screen.

Probably start Burks

Honestly, as much as I love burks i think that if we are going to trot our rubio, gobert and favors in the starting lineup again then we should start cobra kai since i think he provides more shooting than burks, royce, or dante.

Hopefully it's just precautionary since we are on a B2B and he can be fresh when we go into Denver.

Mitchell struggles against Memphis anyway. Hopefully we can pick up the win without him.

Time for some Thabo/Allen/Niang fireworks! Gonna get the win and some good confidence for our bench players with extended minutes.

Well... this game sounds like it’s gonna suck... my guess is DM is out for Denver too.

Dante and Ricky in the starting lineup sounds like a terrible idea. This needs to be the Rick Curry game if we are going to win... don’t bank on it.

Grayson needs to start imo. I’d consider starting Crowder but Favs is kind of needed with JJJ starting. Hopefully he dominates him unlike last time we played the Grizz. I need some welcome to the league type domination from Favs.

Well... this game sounds like it’s gonna suck... my guess is DM is out for Denver too.

Dante and Ricky in the starting lineup sounds like a terrible idea. This needs to be the Rick Curry game if we are going to win... don’t bank on it.

Grayson needs to start imo. I’d consider starting Crowder but Favs is kind of needed with JJJ starting. Hopefully he dominates him unlike last time we played the Grizz. I need some welcome to the league type domination from Favs.

I agree with the others that Dante is needed for 2nd unit. And I like the idea of either Royce or Allen starting. Royce seemed to get back to last years form against Minny, so that's good.

Tony Jones thinks Quin will move Ingles to the 2 and start Crowder at 3. That sounds like a big, slow lineup without much playmaking.