What's new

Any word on DM45?

Tony Jones thinks Quin will move Ingles to the 2 and start Crowder at 3. That sounds like a big, slow lineup without much playmaking.

But at least the second unit will suck... Jae is effective as a stretch 4... as a 3 he’s meh. Why not just give Allen a chance?

But at least the second unit will suck... Jae is effective as a stretch 4... as a 3 he’s meh. Why not just give Allen a chance?

I think Allen gets the start. I mean the Grizzlies are probably the best case for an Ingles, Crowder, Favors lineup, but Allen makes sense here in playing the set Spida role.

I think Allen gets the start. I mean the Grizzlies are probably the best case for an Ingles, Crowder, Favors lineup, but Allen makes sense here in playing the set Spida role.

I just think Jae is doing well in his role as stretch 4... throw Allen out there to start the game... can hide him on Garrett Temple... let him spread the floor.

IDK if there is a good answer without DM and AB. Whatever Quin decides I’m cool with.

Tony Jones thinks Quin will move Ingles to the 2 and start Crowder at 3. That sounds like a big, slow lineup without much playmaking.

Im down with that. Spacing owuld be good and mephis is a slower team i think (could be wrong about that)

i think memphis has our number and conley is a damn good PG. I think snyder said conley is one of his favorite players.

This is the time to sit Donovan until he is 105%. No need to rush back. This point in the season it makes no sense to risk a worse injury just to win a few games in November. Get it fixed, get back to full health, go on a tear from December onward, enter the playoffs as the #2 seed, beat GS in a thrilling 7-game series, beat Boston in 4...profit!!

Never gonna happen more than 5 games a season.
Yep. I just hope he gets healthy enough that we can move him at the trade deadline for some assets for next summer.

This is the time to sit Donovan until he is 105%. No need to rush back. This point in the season it makes no sense to risk a worse injury just to win a few games in November. Get it fixed, get back to full health, go on a tear from December onward, enter the playoffs as the #2 seed, beat GS in a thrilling 7-game series, beat Boston in 4...profit!!

Yup, and give Dante and Grayson a chance to improve.