What's new

Any word on DM45?

This merits its own thread. Hamstring injuries can be really rough, and seeing Ricky’s situation last year should say everything you need to know about it.

I want to see Allen get some burn. IMO they should have had Allen and Niang on the floor for that last shot with the timberpups. Might have changed the outcome.

That's life for young players on good teams. You toughen up and learn to play with it or don't.

Hope so, I have been really impressed with Niang in his appearances and Allen clearly can play at the very least a faster Korver type of role for us.

I can't think of too often that a player goes out with a sore hamstring and it ends up being better than expected. It's almost always worse when it comes to hammies. And so often the injury comes back to haunt you.

I reckon they should be careful with it, soft tissue injuries if not managed properly can be ongoing, my football clubs star player had serious hammy problems they had to teach him how to run differently.

does that mean we lose by more than 10 to the grizz tomorrow?

final score grizz 78 jazz 41

does that mean we lose by more than 10 to the grizz tomorrow?

final score grizz 78 jazz 41

I have family pictures tomorrow... what is more enjoyable... pictures or Jazz/Grizz with no DM.

AB and Grayson time. Maybe run Niang at the two :)

Play this lineup tomorrow:

Rubio
Allen
Ingles
Crowder
Gobert

the bench would be:

Exum
Burks
Niang
Favors
Udoh

Mix and match with Thabo and O'Neal. Thabo needs some burn to get into game shape.

Not too bad. See what Allen can do.

Play this lineup tomorrow:

Rubio
Allen
Ingles
Crowder
Gobert

the bench would be:

Exum
Burks
Niang
Favors
Udoh

Mix and match with Thabo and O'Neal. Thabo needs some burn to get into game shape.

Not too bad. See what Allen can do.

Yeah, I'd rather not play the 6'5 Jae Crowder into their twin towers front-court.