What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 04-21-22

Time to turn this around. I'm curious to see if these guys come out ready to fight it or if they come out all nonchalant like they have the past 2.

Do you guys remember the 2007 series vs the Rockets?

After game two, AK had a meltdown where he cried in Houston and Sloan told him to stop being a ***** and everything kinda felt like the team was on the brink of losing the series. It was tough. There were even calls for Sloan to be fired if the Jazz lost that series.

Then they came back to Salt Lake, rocked Houston in gams three and four ... and then six and finally won the series in seven.

They then lucked out and got Golden State in the semis and advanced to the WCF for the first time in almost a decade.

My point? The vibe prior to game three in Salt Lake was bad. I even remember a bunch of sister wives were out protesting in front of the arena for some ****ing reason. It was just a weird dynamic and it felt like the team was on the brink of blowing up ... and that team turned around and pushed through the most memorable playoff run since the NBA Finals (still!).

And I high-fived an old lady at the game after one of those home wins ... a lady who is likely dead now.

But maybe we can get there again. I don't know. Give me the copium you ****s.

After game two, AK had a meltdown where he cried in Houston and Sloan told him to stop being a ***** and everything kinda felt like the team was on the brink of losing the series. It was tough. There were even calls for Sloan to be fired if the Jazz lost that series.

Then they came back to Salt Lake, rocked Houston in gams three and four ... and then six and finally won the series in seven.

They then lucked out and got Golden State in the semis and advanced to the WCF for the first time in almost a decade.

My point? The vibe prior to game three in Salt Lake was bad. I even remember a bunch of sister wives were out protesting in front of the arena for some ****ing reason. It was just a weird dynamic and it felt like the team was on the brink of blowing up ... and that team turned around and pushed through the most memorable playoff run since the NBA Finals (still!).

And I high-fived an old lady at the game after one of those home wins ... a lady who is likely dead now.

Speaking of the Rockets, the playoffs, likely dead and turning things around, anyone know where Billy Paultz is right now?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

That dead woman is like Obi-Wan Kenobi, only getting stronger as a force ghost.

So, you're saying if we win, you'll kill another old lady?

Seems like a reasonable price to pay.
I bet you could find plenty of old ladies that would volunteer so long as the Jazz win.