What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 04-21-22

I'm expecting the Jazz to easily win tonight. If Dallas is able to steal a game in Utah, I think it will be game 4.

Devin Booker is out 2-3 weeks with a grade 1 strain in his right hamstring.

Bring the ****ing intensity tonight.

Devin Booker is out 2-3 weeks with a grade 1 strain in his right hamstring.

Bring the ****ing intensity tonight.

The reports are saying that he *could* be out 2-3 weeks, not that he will be. Since it's the playoffs, he'll most likely be back sooner than that.

The reports are saying that he *could* be out 2-3 weeks, not that he will be. Since it's the playoffs, he'll most likely be back sooner than that.

Considering the initial report was a few days and now it’s 2-3 weeks I would expect it to be longer than that. They won’t rush him back.

The point still stands. Bogey, Don, Royce and Mike have to be much better defensively.

I mean that’s blatantly obvious by watching games. Nobody thinks any of those guys have played great defense. Don played good defense Game 1 in spurts.

Making up some stat to make Gobert look good is just overkill at this point. We all know it’s a problem and it’s a skewed stat regardless.

I don’t have much faith in Bogey at all defensively unless it’s in the post.

Donovan and Conley have the tools or have at least shown they can play defense. Those two need to bring it the most. Royce is just who he is at this point he tries on defense but a screen can take him out of the equation easily.

Unrelated question, but what happened to Sarah Todd? Did the Deseret News fire her? She hasn't written a story since the playoffs started.