What's new

Game Thread Apr 21, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 04-21-22

If I were coach, and maybe he’s done something like this, but I’d sit Mitchell down and tell him I’m setting a goal for him that he needs 10+ assists a game. Mitchell can get into the paint at will and all eyes of the defense are on him at all times. I’d tell him he should accidentally run into 10 assists once every 3 games at least instead of constantly throwing up prayers that rarely go in. A D Mitchell getting 20-23pts and 10-12 assists is much more dangerous then a DM getting 35pts and 3-6 assists. This means the offense is at its max efficiency.

There’s no reason for Mitchell to not be hovering around 9-12 assists per with the occasional 13-15 assist game. He needs to focus on his playmaking for others instead of being so score centric.

Feels like this one should be a blowout. The crowd is going to be electric and will give the guys energy all night long. Our role players will shoot better at home and theirs will shoot worse.

If the Jazz lose tonight, the seasons over. Luka even hurt will make them much better for the next games. Maybe Conley will have his 1 every 10 great games. Mitchell might not take over and heroball into another loss. Gobert might actually look coordinated with the ball in his hands. Lots of things to watch for tonight.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If the Jazz lose tonight, the seasons over. Luka even hurt will make them much better for the next games. Maybe Conley will have his 1 every 10 great games. Mitchell might not take over and heroball into another loss. Gobert might actually look coordinated with the ball in his hands. Lots of things to watch for tonight.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

mate if we lose tonight this team and this coach is over

Seeing the shirts in the arena makes me wish that one day we have a blackout. I think it would be so cool and intimidating that we would never lose if the arena were to look like that

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Yeah...I've never seen the arena that empty so close to tip before a playoff game. Hell, even during the end of the Stockton and Malone era, where they were 7th or 8th, it was never that bad.

Definitely expect a sellout but damn.

Thought Utah would come out with more fire on offense. Shots not dropping. Gotta hate it.