What's new

Game Thread Apr 28, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 04-28-22

Man, Luka is so easy to frustrate. It could explode in your hands if he gets angry and drops 40 but more likely he is going to complain to no end and get himself kicked out of the game. You don't even need to do much. Just talk a little bit, give him side looks and get rough now and then. If we had shown any poise throughout the season, I would have been hopeful. Instead, we are the ones getting played.

Wish we had Ingles.
Just sick House on him and tell him to do whatever he wants. He’s the only guy besides Whiteside that has any edge.

I’m also good with the mean mugging. Our guys deserve to be teased… it’s annoying but justified.

Just sick House on him and tell him to do whatever he wants. He’s the only guy besides Whiteside that has any edge.
That's a start but Luka is going to getting his own against him and unless we make shots on the other hand and give him some chicken wings, it's not going to be enough. It has to be a collective effort. Donovan needs to be in "You did this" mode, Gobert needs to mock him every time he sees him and passes etc.

That's all hypothetical, though. Jazz suck too much and need to preoccupied with how they play to talk.

That's a start but Luka is going to getting his own against him and unless we make shots on the other hand and give him some chicken wings, it's not going to be enough. It has to be a collective effort. Donovan needs to be in "You did this" mode, Gobert needs to mock him every time he sees him and passes etc.

That's all hypothetical, though. Jazz suck too much and need to preoccupied with how they play to talk.
Its like I’ve been saying… we need an *******… pat bev being passed around this offseason like trash is maddening. He sucked against Luka but wouldn’t let Brunson go MJ on us.

I have 38 pounds of prime+ beef to get in my dry-aging rig tonight. Been sitting in the fridge a couple of days so I need to get it done. Have a full rib primal and a full loin primal going in for 40 days. I am hoping the Jazz give me a reason to postpone this one more day. But if not, I will have something to do when everything goes south at least.

Rudy being into beekeeping is hilarious to me… also a joke in here that not even Rudy’s bees like him.

I imagine Rudy and Donovan sitting together at one of their lunch sit downs…

Awkward silence…

Rudy: Tough loss yesterday

Don (looking at his phone): Yup

Awkward silence

Rudy: I got a new queen yesterday

Don: Really… I don’t want to talk about your damn bees

Awkward silence

Rudy obtaining some super-human bee related powers is our best chance to win this series. Hopefully Mitchell doesnt get to jealous w/ his fake-*** spiderman thing.

Beekeeping sounds cool. I was at IFA a couple weekends ago and saw a bee keeping starter kit and bee suit... I had to refrain from leaving the store with it.