What's new

Carmelo Anthony removes no trade clause to Cavs

I fully agree but if the deal comes down to one of those player do you say no deal? I begrudgingly would be okay with it.
I'd probably pull the trigger, but not before I try using a future draft pick instead. And of the three, I'd probably use Exum for a variety of reasons.

FYI Favors pass percentage puts him in the dead middle of the pack for PFs ahead of many including Aldrige.

I'd probably pull the trigger, but not before I try using a future draft pick instead. And of the three, I'd probably use Exum for a variety of reasons.

That is reasonable I would definitely go Hood out of the three for a bunch of reasons but I understand why some would go with the others.

Knicks get Favors, Burks, Diaw

Melo agrees to a trade to the Jazz contingent upon an immediate buyout

Jazz get Porzingis and buyout Melo

Jazz spend 50m but save a ton of salary, gain a great deal of flexibility, and get a unicorn 4.

Knicks save salary, get to start over fresh with a solid big and Burks who will look like a superhero on a bad team in the east, and most importantly Dolan saves a ton of cash.

Jazz spend 50m but save a ton of salary and get a unicorn 4.

Knicks save salary, get to start over fresh with a solid big and Burks who will look like a superhero on a bad team in the east, and most importantly Dolan saves a ton of cash.

Lol, that would be awesome. If Jazz land Porz without giving up Gobert then DL is the greatest GM ever.

Jazz spend 50m but save a ton of salary, gain a great deal of flexibility, and get a unicorn 4.

No reason for Porzingis to leave now that Phil Jackson is gone and Carmelo Anthony is shortly out the door behind him. Worst case scenario for him is one more year of Melo before he opts out to jump on the banana boat.

1) Jazz trade a ham sandwich and tickets to Tuacahn
2) Knicks trade Porzingas and all of their first round picks, no protection, for the next 5 years
3) Cavs trade Love

Knicks get

A ham sandwich. 1 ticket to Tuacahn

Cavs get

Nothing

Jazz get

Love, Porz all the picks, and the remaining ticket to Tuacahn

There, everybody happy now?

1) Jazz trade a ham sandwich and tickets to Tuacahn
2) Knicks trade Porzingas and all of their first round picks, no protection, for the next 5 years
3) Cavs trade Love

Knicks get

A ham sandwich. 1 ticket to Tuacahn

Cavs get

Nothing

Jazz get

Love, Porz all the picks, and the remaining ticket to Tuacahn

There, everybody happy now?

Ha! Ha! Screw you Cleveland. You don't even get a ticket to the Tuacahn! I'm gonna go watch Shrek the Musical and drink all your sweet tears.