What's new

Central tank command : the official thread

If we had the #1, who would fit in best here? Seems like Bagley and Ayton clash with Gobert a bit. Doncic might be the pick.

We are starting to run guys like Ingles and DM into the ground with the workload thats put on them. Shut guys down for spells soon, even DM could use one.

Great night for the tank. Hornets and Bulls win, Jazz lose. Jazz pull into 10th spot just half a game from 9th and knock, knock, knocking on heavens door a game and half out of 8th and within striking distance of top 6.

YES!

Trade a bunch of people. Go get guys who are young and hungry like Mitchell. Go get a Hermangomez from NY who is dying to play. Go get Herzonja. Go get Osman who can barely get on the floor.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Trade Johnson for a 2nd round pick or continue to let his defense drive the Jazz into the ground?

To who though? Like you said he offers little on defense so doubt a contender needs him inless they need scoring. Young, building team has little use either. What about Spurs if Kawhi stays out? Help with 2nd unit scoring?

Trade Johnson for a 2nd round pick or continue to let his defense drive the Jazz into the ground?

Eow, tough call. I assume lindsey has a method of comparing Johnsons value to drive the jazz into....say the 6th pick. Versus trading johnson for the 40th pick, a player and a rusk the jazz end up 13 or 14.

i say keep him, but my eyes strongly object to it.

Eow, tough call. I assume lindsey has a method of comparing Johnsons value to drive the jazz into....say the 6th pick. Versus trading johnson for the 40th pick, a player and a rusk the jazz end up 13 or 14.

i say keep him, but my eyes strongly object to it.

JJ is filler with a Favors package, we don’t need another second rounder.

Got to keep Joe... he’s low key the tank captain mvp this year and next.

He’s the tank captain because as long as he’s here he will get 25 minutes a night and his offense no longer justifies his defense.

DL can trade favs and others and tell Quin look I’ll leave you Joe... we aren’t tanking I’ve still given you a bet leader.

Joe Jesus saved us in the playoffs last year... now he will resurect the franchise by giving us Doncic to replace Hayward. Praise!

Got to keep Joe... he’s low key the tank captain mvp this year and next.

He’s the tank captain because as long as he’s here he will get 25 minutes a night and his offense no longer justifies his defense.

DL can trade favs and others and tell Quin look I’ll leave you Joe... we aren’t tanking I’ve still given you a bet leader.

Joe Jesus saved us in the playoffs last year... now he will resurect the franchise by giving us Doncic to replace Hayward. Praise!
This is the last year on his deal. No way in hell are the Jazz re-signing him for next year.