What's new

Central tank command : the official thread

I was mainly referring to the comments that Hill deserved to finish his career in Sactown and to burn in BB hell.

Makes no sense to me. When healthy he balled out for us and toed the company line. Was never a problem. Then, in the offseason he got bad business advice from the experts he pays to give him that advice. So he listened and it went south. Since then he has only spoken very positively of Utah and the Jazz. It's not like he pulled a Kanter or a Burke and burned bridges.

Hill is a good dude.

Wasn't really aimed at you.

Thanks for clarifying. Agree with everything you said. The BB hell thing was more like a joke. But it's ironical, almost comical, that when Hill landed on the Jazz, he and his agent stressed how important for him was to win and to be in stable situations. That he didn't like changes. And he ended up in Sacramento. Yikes.

Last edited:
I was mainly referring to the comments that Hill deserved to finish his career in Sactown and to burn in BB hell.

Makes no sense to me. When healthy he balled out for us and toed the company line. Was never a problem. Then, in the offseason he got bad business advice from the experts he pays to give him that advice. So he listened and it went south. Since then he has only spoken very positively of Utah and the Jazz. It's not like he pulled a Kanter or a Burke and burned bridges.

Hill is a good dude.

Wasn't really aimed at you.

I think your version of events differs significantly from reality. Theres too much noise around Hill and Gobert and Hill and FO for nothing to have happened.

Long story short. The Jazz gave up a 1st round pick, gave him a system to thrive in, to play the best bball of his career and how was that repaid? By turning down a what? 4yr/$80Mil deal? He knew how vital it was for us to extend him.

Now all I need is for Benedict to be traded to the Pels or the Kings.

Thanks for clarifying. Agree with everything you said. The BB hell thing was more like a joke. It's ironical, almost comical, that when Hill landed on the Jazz, he and his agent stressed how important for him was to win and to be in stable situations. That he didn't like changes. And he ended up in Sacramento. Yikes.

Exactly! He's full of ****! Just like his mate from Indiana.

I think your version of events differs significantly from reality. Theres too much noise around Hill and Gobert and Hill and FO for nothing to have happened.

Long story short. The Jazz gave up a 1st round pick, gave him a system to thrive in, to play the best bball of his career and how was that repaid? By turning down a what? 4yr/$80Mil deal? He knew how vital it was for us to extend him.

Now all I need is for Benedict to be traded to the Pels or the Kings.

So again, he took the advice of his agent. The man he pays to advise him on what is best for him. It ended up being a bad decision and he should have taken Utah's offer.

I have heard nothing regarding Hill and FO problems. There has only been vague speculation about Gobert and Hill not caring for each other.

He's not a benedict lol. He didn't betray Utah. He made a bad business decision, it happens all the time lol. I believe it is you that is recalling a different version of events.

So again, he took the advice of his agent. The man he pays to advise him on what is best for him. It ended up being a bad decision and he should have taken Utah's offer.

I have heard nothing regarding Hill and FO problems. There has only been vague speculation about Gobert and Hill not caring for each other.

He's not a benedict lol. He didn't betray Utah. He made a bad business decision, it happens all the time lol. I believe it is you that is recalling a different version of events.

I never said he was Benedict. I do think he and the FO have had a falling out though.

Such a lame excuse. Who cares about his agent. Sure he pays for advice, doesnt mean he needs to take it.

I never said he was Benedict. I do think he and the FO have had a falling out though.

Such a lame excuse. Who cares about his agent. Sure he pays for advice, doesnt mean he needs to take it.

You are right you did not call him benedict. I misread that part. My mistake.

Lmfao, keep hating but it is silly. As for the excuse part. HAHAHAHAHA OK. We will just disagree, have a good day man lol

Listen up
Oh
Tank warning tank warning
Take warning tank warning
Stand by your friends, wrong or right
Can't call that justice when its just a stupid excuse to fight
Single out and attack us - the ones who got no defense
We call that a new way of thinking
You call it regression to ignorance
Tank warning
There's a new generation coming
And we really gotta tank down for them
Nobody's got a thing against you
Unless you've got something to prove (we don't)
We don't need no set of standards
We don't need a new set of rules
Heard all that **** before,
about stomping out any difference
We say stand together,
(Not to fight just to tank)
Intimidation coming
And we really gotta say no to them
Enough is enough is enough,
why don't you just ease up
I saw another beat down last night,
tank warning
Who's the next to hit the ground tonight tank warning
Oh
Tank warning tank warning
Take warning tank warning

Jazz Lose.

Nets, Grizzlies, Knicks, Suns and Lakers Win.

Jazz remain in the 10th spot, 5 games above last place, 5.5 games behind the playoffs.

draft position 5 thru 11 is a tight race. Jazz can't be throwing away potential loses.

I applaud Lindsey for holding tight on the pick and the rumor that Utah doesn't want to upgrade the roster this year. Jazz need an overhaul, not just a tweak.

The guys seemed like they really wanted to win tonight. A losing culture is demoralizing. I understand the value of a high pick, but I also recognize the toll losing takes on the roster and fans.

I wish we could use all of our trade fire power to target a relatively young guy with potential. I would rather use the rest of this season to grow than regress, lose a ton, hope we draft well, then wait for the pick to be groomed.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Losing culture is a myth. Guys aren't going to forget to win because we lost some this year.

1.5 games out of the 6th pick. 2 games out of the 5th pick. 3 games out of the 4th pick.
It would be negligent to start winning now. Its unfortunate how things played out this year but you need to make the most of a bad situation. That is a top 5 pick!

The guys seemed like they really wanted to win tonight. A losing culture is demoralizing. I understand the value of a high pick, but I also recognize the toll losing takes on the roster and fans.

I wish we could use all of our trade fire power to target a relatively young guy with potential. I would rather use the rest of this season to grow than regress, lose a ton, hope we draft well, then wait for the pick to be groomed.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Fultz.