What's new

Central tank command : the official thread

Tangent? Seems 100% direct to me. You said, "The players you win with weren't exposed to the losing." If we are going to tank this year then wouldn't Mitchell and Gobert be exposed to the losing? Or are you saying that we would eventually win with someone other than them?
Systematic tanking. Philly is an example. I was using Melbourne FC as an example of the damage tanking can do to individuals and culture. Read the rest of the conversation so I dont need to waste my time explaining, instead of picking out something you want to argue about.

We aren't that far our of No. 1. We can still do it although efforts like Saturday are unacceptable if we want to really tank. If the FO and Quinn make a concerted effort we can have a high, high lottery pick. Come on DL and Quinn, get it done.

We aren't that far our of No. 1. We can still do it although efforts like Saturday are unacceptable if we want to really tank. If the FO and Quinn make a concerted effort we can have a high, high lottery pick. Come on DL and Quinn, get it done.

Yeah, but you just want us to tank so we will go through more d-league players while sucking.

Realistically (besides getting very very lucky with the ping pong balls) of getting much better in the lottery is to sit Mitchell and/or Gobert.

A team with a significantly better record than the Jazz.

?
Its hard to take anything Yamers says serious, even if he is right. He thought we sucked and would lose every game last year as well. He spewed so much negativity even in the LAC Jazz playoffs last year about how we would lose and how bad we sucked.

Its hard to take anything Yamers says serious, even if he is right. He thought we sucked and would lose every game last year as well. He spewed so much negativity even in the LAC Jazz playoffs last year about how we would lose and how bad we sucked.

He is a Negative Nancy. One category below a Debbie Downer.

Chicago is going to win and overall playing great basketball the last couple of weeks. We are getting the 9th spot tonight

Jazz are garbage on the road for some reason. The main reason is we dont play hard on the road and play no defense.

Credit to DL and Quin. Many on this forum probably follow the Jazz closer than anyone, and we're still talking as if this tank isn't intentional.They have cleverly disguised this team as one that could possibly compete! They may even have Greg fooled, easing his mind about it being unethical.