What's new

Central tank command : the official thread

Alright. Anyone not onboard with getting the best pick possible is a ****ing idiot.

Enough of the "but we have DM and Rudy, we have too much talent to tank". Enough! we are hot garbage, end of story!

Double OT!
Grizz/76er's was an amazing 4th. Cousins has been a beast.

Bulls had opportunities. Justin Holiday got fouled on a 3pt attempt with 0.3sec left in regulation. Missed the last FT and went to OT. So close

At this rate the Bulls will soon pass the Jazz in the standings. Same for the Nets

Credit to DL and Quin. Many on this forum probably follow the Jazz closer than anyone, and we're still talking as if this tank isn't intentional.They have cleverly disguised this team as one that could possibly compete! They may even have Greg fooled, easing his mind about it being unethical.

It is tough to find a guy who can neuter Rudy’s affect on the game, but tank commander Ricky Rubio is the perfect match.

Credit to DL and Quin. Many on this forum probably follow the Jazz closer than anyone, and we're still talking as if this tank isn't intentional.They have cleverly disguised this team as one that could possibly compete! They may even have Greg fooled, easing his mind about it being unethical.

It would be the ultimate stealth tank if DL knew Rubio would take such a huge hit in this system.

3 games with Phoenix and 3 games with Memphis the rest of the year. 2 games with the Lakers in April... those are crucial tank matchups. Lose many of those and we can get to 7-8 and we are looking great... win most of those and 10-12 position here we come.

The tank is in full effect. Hoping for some more young talent. Tony Bradley has been working hard in the G-League - I haven't seen him shooting many jumpers but his inside game is definitely Duncan-esque in that he's converting inside well, showing some good footwork and scoring a lot of put-backs.

Here's some recent highlights:

Sad tank day... it’s hard to root for losses. 12th pick and bustville here we come!

Ugh, I worry that the Jazz will win just enough but not enough.

Just enough to sabotage the tank.

Not enough to get into the playoffs.

10-14 pick is the worst possible outcome.

Damnit DL! Make some moves. I don’t care if it’s the Bus or the Tank! Just commit damnit!! This current team isn’t cutting it for either goal.

Ugh, I worry that the Jazz will win just enough but not enough.

Just enough to sabotage the tank.

Not enough to get into the playoffs.

10-14 pick is the worst possible outcome.

Damnit DL! Make some moves. I don’t care if it’s the Bus or the Tank! Just commit damnit!! This current team isn’t cutting it for either goal.

Playoffs ain’t happening... sorry.

This is why us tankers wanted to start early with the tank when Rudy got hurt. Losing 5-7 extra games this year could improve our draft situation greatly.

Top 6-7 this year are really good. Then you have the Bridges who I like. At 10 you are looking at Sexton... then it’s pretty murky imo.

Playoffs ain’t happening... sorry.

This is why us tankers wanted to start early with the tank when Rudy got hurt. Losing 5-7 extra games this year could improve our draft situation greatly.

Top 6-7 this year are really good. Then you have the Bridges who I like. At 10 you are looking at Sexton... then it’s pretty murky imo.
Depending on what moves we make will depend on which direction our record goes.

But even if we make no moves we are heading towards the easiest part of our schedule with the healthier roster. The only way we jump up that high is if we win the lottery.

We should be grateful that we have the best rookie this year who is to good to let us get a worse pick.

These meaningless wins are causing me anxiety.

Someone tell the Jazz we want to see...more amazing Mitchell dunks, Rudy Blocks and losses.

4-6 int eh last 10 is a wasted opportunity.

The tank is in full effect. Hoping for some more young talent. Tony Bradley has been working hard in the G-League - I haven't seen him shooting many jumpers but his inside game is definitely Duncan-esque in that he's converting inside well, showing some good footwork and scoring a lot of put-backs.

Here's some recent highlights:

Am I the only one who's thoroughly unimpressed with anything in those highlights?