What's new

Coronavirus

That twitter thread is presenting evidence that weighs against the lab leak theory (while trying to claim Fauci lied). I know this may surprise you, but mice engineered to display human receptors are still mice, not humans.

You are bleating.
You're just dumb. I'm sorry I'm done with such simple stupidity. I've given you respect but you're not worth it. You fail to understand basic **** and you lie when called out

Internal Documents Further Contradict Fauci’s ‘Gain-of-Function’ Research Denials​

I said there were no trials on mice? This would be a lie.

You want me to apologize for you lying about what I said?
Flat out lying
Your best source is an article that refers to a scientist as "Batwoman" and is getting most of it's information from an anonymous twitter user with an axe to grind? Even then, it does not make a claim that the mice were given SARS-COV2 before 2020, nor that any scientists were hospitalized. Were you making that up out of thin air?

So, to be clear, you failed to provide a source that the mice were given SARS-COV2 before 2020, nor that any scientists were hospitalized.

Well, maybe you missed the part where I talked about applying elements within my PERSONAL arsenal:

—vaccine. Check. 2nd shot in late March.

—masks. Check. Should be using my N95, and I do in doctor’s office and the hospital. Tend to grab the blue surgical otherwise. In any case, I always wear a mask indoors in public venues.

—social distancing. Check, but a lot more lax. If a friend spots me in passing, I’m not running away or telling him to keep his distance. All my friends are vaccinated. Will not attend crowded events, indoors or out.

Now, I will look at the other things you mentioned:

“Cratering the economy”. Well, ya got me here, we are doing our small part to tank the local economy, I guess. Two weeks past our second vaccine, we began using our local eateries gift certs. We were certainly looking forward to doing so. Sadly, the food sucked. Probably related to turnovers in cooking staff. I guess. In any case, won’t set foot in a restaurant now.

—“shutting schools down”. Well, our town does have a school mask mandate for the kids. But, I’m not the school department super, the mayor, or the governor. I have no role at all in mask mandates in schools. Not part of my personal arsenal. I have a niece who is home schooling her two children, because she will not let them wear a mask all day.

—“massive deficit spending”. Don’t think I have a role here. Not directly.

—“destroying the fertility rate with a baby bust to a degree we don’t yet grasp”. Well, I’m not young anymore, and, in addition, I have no seed to give. I guess if every man on Earth were in my position, maybe extinction of the human race would loom. Don’t know. But, as of now, and forever more, I have no seed to give. So, “sorry America!”, or maybe I should say “lucky you, America!”, I’m plum outta seed.
I am not saying you personally are doing all of the things, and I am not crediting you personally with making the flu season mild. I feel we are missing each other because the scope keeps switching. If we are talking about what you do yourself to lower your own risk of COVID exposure, then okay. If we are talking about aggregate societal observations or actions, then that is okay too. It is the mixing of the two that I am having trouble keeping straight.

Every weapon in the arsenal includes all the things I mentioned. The mild flu season was a product of everything taken together. My point of mentioning the economy, learning loss, etc., was not only to point that it is more than just masking and social distancing creating that mild flu season but also to drive home that there is a cost. We paid a big price for that mild flu season

I have nothing against anyone who wants to wear a mask. As for how effective the mask is, it depends on your age and how good the mask is. The older you are, the more effective the mask is. Neck gators are worse than nothing. Cloth masks are little better than useless. Surgical masks seem to be ~10% effective for most 20-50 year olds against Delta. N95 masks are better than that. Mask mandates in schools that put young kids in cloth masks is done to make adults feel better but it doesn’t really do anything preventative.
Yeah, hindsight gives us the knowledge that the shutdown was too much, but the lack of direct information from China, and what was official was completely downplaying it when there were video leaks showing bodies everywhere.

Not a fan of Trump, but one thing he did right (although too late) was try to limit our borders to try to stop the spread, which his political opponents slammed as racist. Frankly it was a good idea, that should have been implemented even further while we managed the situation.

Unfortunately, with not nearly enough vaccinated (to help avoid hospitalizations, not Covid), hospitals have more Covid patients than ever (90% unvaccinated generally) leading to triaging care in Idaho, and other states not far behind.

I'm hopeful that the Delta trends from India and UK follow suit where we'll soon see a big drop in cases, otherwise more restrictions, and partial shutdowns may be imminent.

Flat out lying
Both statements were correct, you had failed to provide evidence at that time.

As I later said:
I am always interested in new and reliable information, so this is a win-win for me. You have them and I learn something, or you don't and I enjoy watching your continued empty bravado.

Either way, since what I said is that you have failed to provide a source, it's true.

And there was much rejoicing.

I think even I could find Twitter posts for a specific user that had a date attached.
Hey everyone a noname twitter dude just told a Board of Governors Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers he was wrong.

F* dumb

Questions we should be asking if stupid people would stop covering and lying for Fauci and the communist party.

Alina Chan, a molecular biologist at the Broad Institute, said the documents show that EcoHealth Alliance has reason to take the lab-leak theory seriously. “In this proposal, they actually point out that they know how risky this work is. They keep talking about people potentially getting bitten — and they kept records of everyone who got bitten,” Chan said. “Does EcoHealth have those records? And if not, how can they possibly rule out a research-related accident?”

Just dumb.. but hey "Dr". Charpender!

Leaked email that specifically state gain of function was paid for. Doctor admitting it as well.

Last edited:
Yeah he's an absolute nobody with a cult following. Genius!
So, the size of the Twitter following is the best way to judge accuracy?

Hey everyone a noname twitter dude just told a Board of Governors Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers he was wrong.

F* dumb

Actually, Ebright agrees with Charpentier that theses papers show the virus did not come from a lab.

Questions we should be asking if stupid people would stop covering and lying for Fauci and the communist party.

Alina Chan, a molecular biologist at the Broad Institute, said the documents show that EcoHealth Alliance has reason to take the lab-leak theory seriously. “In this proposal, they actually point out that they know how risky this work is. They keep talking about people potentially getting bitten — and they kept records of everyone who got bitten,” Chan said. “Does EcoHealth have those records? And if not, how can they possibly rule out a research-related accident?”
Ebright disagrees. IIRC, you think we should distrust "a noname twitter dude just told a Board of Governors Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers he was wrong".

So, the size of the Twitter following is the best way to judge accuracy?

Actually, Ebright agrees with Charpentier that theses papers show the virus did not come from a lab.

Lol you don't even understand that conversation was about Fauci lying about gain of function.

You're so dumb dude ffs. You and this other idiot don't understand the conversation.

Ebright disagrees. IIRC, you think we should distrust "a noname twitter dude just told a Board of Governors Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers he was wrong".
I provided 100% fact that Fauci lied under oath. You cowardly changed the subject.

Lol you don't even understand that conversation was about Fauci lying about gain of function.
No, and neither do you. We're not molecular biologists, nor any other sort of expert there.

On the other hand, Fauci testified that the study went through ten levels of review, and was determined not to be the type of research that was banned. That's a lot of expertise.

I provided 100% fact that Fauci lied under oath. You cowardly changed the subject.
Quote the actual lie, if you can. The video of the testimony is still on this board.

No, and neither do you. We're not molecular biologists, nor any other sort of expert there.

On the other hand, Fauci testified that the study went through ten levels of review, and was determined not to be the type of research that was banned. That's a lot of expertise.

Quote the actual lie, if you can. The video of the testimony is still on this board.
You and your idiot Twitter coward that you can't even comment on missed the entire premise. My tweet below is an email from Fauci admitting to gain of function research and NIH ok'ing the funds. Both Shi(the bat lady) and Baric admit to GoF research.

“has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology [WIV]” as “demonstrably false.”

Ebright told National Review that the NIH-financed work at the WIV “epitomizes” the definition of gain-of-function research, which involves working with “enhanced potential pandemic pathogen (PPP)” or those pathogens “resulting from the enhancement of the transmissibility and/or virulence of a pathogen.”

The Wuhan lab’s program qualified as gain-of-function research because it artificially engineered novel SARS-related coronaviruses to make them more transmissible and dangerous to humans, the breeding ground for accident, Ebright said.