What's new

Coronavirus

I appreciate your point of view and have zero doubt on your intention or sincerity. We just disagree. I think the massaging the truth in order to encourage certain behaviours is very much not the way to go and leads to other sequelae
Every statement of a truth is a massage.

I live on the bleeding edge of the culture war and even I had never heard of the left trying to cancel someone for vowing not to discriminate on the basis of sexual preference.
Here's an article from 1991, some 19 years before the Barrett confirmation. Maybe you're not as leading edge as you think.

Lol

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk
Hey fish... You never answered my question... Do you suppose the 320,000 illegal migrants that Biden flew in and scattered all out through the country illegally were vaccinated? I only ask because you seem to only care about forced vaccinations if it hurts Trump. Almost like you use it as a political tool. You don't seem to care about vaccine when it doesn't suit your blatant agenda.

A little off topic but this winter is the healthiest I have been in longer than I can remember. Maybe the healthiest I have ever been in my life. Typically I get sick a couple time each winter and have lingering stuffiness most of the winter.
This year I have had literally no stuffiness, no cough, no sore throat or even any tiny little minor symptoms. Its been awesome. I think the low amount of inversion days this winter has helped a lot.

A little off topic but this winter is the healthiest I have been in longer than I can remember. Maybe the healthiest I have ever been in my life. Typically I get sick a couple time each winter and have lingering stuffiness most of the winter.
This year I have had literally no stuffiness, no cough, no sore throat or even any tiny little minor symptoms. Its been awesome. I think the low amount of inversion days this winter has helped a lot.
For example: It's unacceptable to not force vaccines on Americans meanwhile we are literally flying in hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people while also allowing in tens of millions down south. Who knows what's coming into this country from which 200+ countries?.

2nd child at Pilsen migrant shelter diagnosed with measles is a CPS student; city marks 3rd case

Last edited:
Whoa. Even mild cases do a number on the human brain….

“The growing body of research now confirms that COVID-19 should be considered a virus with a significant impact on the brain. The implications are far-reaching, from individuals experiencing cognitive struggles to the potential impact on populations and the economy.

Lifting the fog on the true causes behind these cognitive impairments, including brain fog, will require years if not decades of concerted efforts by researchers across the globe. And unfortunately, nearly everyone is a test case in this unprecedented global undertaking”.

“The growing body of research now confirms that COVID-19 should be considered a virus with a significant impact on the brain. The implications are far-reaching, from individuals experiencing cognitive struggles to the potential impact on populations and the economy.

Lifting the fog on the true causes behind these cognitive impairments, including brain fog, will require years if not decades of concerted efforts by researchers across the globe. And unfortunately, nearly everyone is a test case in this unprecedented global undertaking”.
I’ve been assured many times now by the virologists on this website that it’s merely a cold and that only fat people should concern themselves with this disease. In fact, some of the “experts” on here are more concerned with the vaccine for Covid than with the actual Covid virus.

• Sad
Reactions: Red
imagine being so ****ing stupid and ignorant you still think Ivermectin is best known for being "horse wormer" Or you still cannot differentiate the risk profile according to age and health status. It's just all or nothing eh

well Thriller is a pretty good example of such side effects

You’re the one who has argued against vaccines. Talk about cognitive decline! But that’s okay. Keep arguing against them. Vaccines bad virus good! I’m sure the garbage websites and blogs you read will be proven right someday… mocking and belittling such a serious virus has become your schtick. I get it, you’re in this deep, why let any facts stop you now? I just know that I haven’t met a single vax denier that has impressed me with their intellect. They all make the same 2-3 that have been made since the start of immunizations. They just slightly alter them to fit their identity. I just wish you had found yourself a better identity, one that didn’t result in countless preventable deaths.

Seriously, go **** yourself. How many more people would be alive today had they refused to take the advice from low self esteem losers, like you, who find their self worth and identity through vaccine disinformation? Seriously, go **** yourself. I have absolutely no respect for pieces of **** like you.

Last edited:
Doubt it, but I’m certainly monitoring my own cognitive health. Also, apparently, the belief that Covid vaccines caused excess deaths likely has now been disproven.

Sorry, I left the study in the Stockton thread.

In any case, I should think this would be the most likely explanation for excess deaths in the first place:

“Focusing on excess deaths by natural causes rather than all-cause excess death estimates provides a more accurate understanding of the true number of deaths attributable to COVID-19, as it eliminates external causes for mortality, such as intentional or unintentional injuries, for which COVID-19 would not be a contributing factor.

“Our findings show that many COVID-19 deaths went uncounted during the pandemic, says study corresponding author Andrew Stokes, associate professor of global health, who has led numerous studies analyzing excess mortality patterns and drivers during the pandemic”.

“Importantly, these findings also disprove political assertions or public beliefs that have attributed mortality during the pandemic to COVID-19 vaccinations or shelter-in-place policies”.

Here’s the recent study, if you’re interested….