Coronavirus

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Who told you that? I was told 2 weeks.

Super stiff arm, fever fluctuated yesterday, put me down for a bit... today much more stable.
The lady giving me the shot.

And it's not a yes or no issue. It's also not the same for everyone. It isn't like on day 9 you're 100% vulnerable and then on the 13th night something magical happens and you wake up the next morning "fully vaccinated."

10 days is pretty ****ing close to 2 weeks...

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I've also said, after ~2 weeks I'm not going to play like I'm not vaccinated. I'd go to a 1000 person international house party and drink directly out of the community punch bowl.

I don't get this ****. I can mingle with one other unvaccinated household? GTFO.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
I got my second dose of Pfizer the afternoon of Saturday 4/10. Did not sleep that night, ran a fever all night, nauseous, vomited. Laid in bed all day Sunday, gradually feeling better until I finally dared eat a little around 6 pm. Felt fine after that. This was after nothing more than a slightly stiff upper arm after dose 1.
We were told by the nurse who gave our second shot that 7 days is the “wait time” til fully effective.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

TheGoldStandard

I got my second dose of Pfizer the afternoon of Saturday 4/10. Did not sleep that night, ran a fever all night, nauseous, vomited. Laid in bed all day Sunday, gradually feeling better until I finally dared eat a little around 6 pm. Felt fine after that. This was after nothing more than a slightly stiff upper arm after dose 1.
We were told by the nurse who gave our second shot that 7 days is the “wait time” til fully effective.

I had the 2nd Pfizer dose on the 12th. I ached all over and was tired the next day but didn't feel "sick". The 2nd day I was still really tired, but overall not bad. My wife worked the day after dose 2 while also aching and feeling exhausted. Glad it wasn't worse. Many of her co-workers had zero side effects or only minor headaches.

Did you ever have Covid? Seems those that have tend to have worse reactions.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
I had the 2nd Pfizer dose on the 12th. I ached all over and was tired the next day but didn't feel "sick". The 2nd day I was still really tired, but overall not bad. My wife worked the day after dose 2 while also aching and feeling exhausted. Glad it wasn't worse. Many of her co-workers had zero side effects or only minor headaches.

Did you ever have Covid? Seems those that have tend to have worse reactions.

Not 100% absolutely sure we had COVID (never got tested), but yes, we both had it. Wife was more sore after the first dose than I was, but she was completely fine after dose 2.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner

Damn. I will be getting my 2nd one in a few weeks. Hope it isn't like that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

gandalfe

I got the Pfizer vaccine a couple of months ago (I work for a hospital group). 1st one, sore arm and a little weakness that day, like I'd been working out. 2nd shot, about the same until the evening of the day after I got the shot, I felt sick, chill, fever, nausea, but it went away while I slept and then I felt fine.