What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Round 1: Thee jazz fan vs. Siro

Which team would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thee’s team is definitely better. Surprised at the voting right now.

There i
Thee’s team is definitely better. Surprised at the voting right now.
s a working theory on that.

Most of Siro’s team works against him. Only one player shot an above average from three. His plodding center has to guard at the 3point line. Millsap guarding Gordon is laughable. My team doesn’t even need to guard Roberson. And would Westbrook and Mitchell even be able to work well together, seeing as Westbrook doesn’t do that too well, and he’s had some damn good players as teammates and won nothing.

On the other hand I’ve got thoroughbreds as athletes all improving or in the height of their careers. Every last player in my starting lineup defends and can score in a variety of ways. Felt I had one of the better teams and probably the best 6th man as well. But if this is how the public feels, not much I can do about it other then prove everyone wrong after the season.

There i

s a working theory on that.

Most of Siro’s team works against him. Only one player shot an above average from three. His plodding center has to guard at the 3point line.
If you would check JV matchup history vs Turner, he pretty much dominated him every time. And he shot 40% from the 3 last year. So no, not only one player who shot above average from 3.

If you would check JV matchup history vs Turner, he pretty much dominated him every time. And he shot 40% from the 3 last year. So no, not only one player who shot above average from 3.

Thank god AD isn’t on my team then. Must be a tragedy JV wasn’t a first rounder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god AD isn’t on my team then. Must be a tragedy JV wasn’t a first rounder

You get the point though. If you think Turner is winning matchup vs JV you are badly mistaken. And you were wrong about only one player shooting above average from 3.

He shot one per game on average. Lmao!!

His minutes and 3 pt attempts will go up now when Raptors have new coach and DeRozan is gone. Watch for JV posting around 17pts/11 reb this season.

His minutes and 3 pt attempts will go up now when Raptors have new coach and DeRozan is gone. Watch for JV posting around 17pts/11 reb this season.

Two can play that game. Give Turner 20-12 on 50% three point shooting. Mark it down

Two can play that game. Give Turner 20-12 on 50% three point shooting. Mark it down

I can bet you anything that Turner will not average 20-12 and 50% 3pt shooting. Like literally anything. It's beyond stupid to expect him to improve his 3pt shooting by 15% , scoring by 8 and rebounding by 6 reb a game. He was already at 28min per game and that number is not going up, if anything it will go down.

I can bet you anything that Turner will not average 20-12 and 50% 3pt shooting. Like literally anything. It's beyond stupid to expect him to improve his 3pt shooting by 15% , scoring by 8 and rebounding by 6 reb a game. He was already at 28min per game and that number is not going up, if anything it will go down.

Turn your sarcasm radar on bud

Also, Turner helped beat LBJ three times. One guess who LBJ swept in the playoffs.

lo,l you may want to check playoff stats bud. LBJ swept Raptors not because of JV, but because of Casey, DeRozan and Lowry.

lol. So I am posting realistic expectations given a change in the team and guaranteed increase in minutes for JV and you are being sarcastic?

Lol u call those numbers realistic?!?! He’s never even averaged a double double, idiot.

By the way, Turner has upped his 3point % every year and shot 46% from three on close to the same volume. In the playoffs this year