What's new

Current Players NBA Draft Round 1: Thee jazz fan vs. Siro

Which team would win in a 7-game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Gordon plays like he did last year that is pretty terrible. But I expect him to be improved, but I dont know how much.

He showed he could bee ally good for half a year, the next step in his evolution and progression is to put two halves together. I think he will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol u call those numbers realistic?!?! He’s never even averaged a double double, idiot.

LMAO, he played 22min a game and was 1 reb shy of double double. With new coach, no backup center ( they only have Ibaka) and no DeRozan his minutes and usage is going up. His per 36 min numbers in playoffs were 21.5/15.5. If he bumps his minutes to 30 he is averaging 17/11 easily.

LMAO, he played 22min a game and was 1 reb shy of double double. With new coach, no backup center ( they only have Ibaka) and no DeRozan his minutes and usage is going up. His per 36 min numbers in playoffs were 21.5/15.5. If he bumps his minutes to 30 he is averaging 17/11 easily.

Other then his second year his minutes have gone down every year, and now all of a sudden he’s going to get 30 minutes and usage going up. People have been predicting his breakout for years. I doubt it.

Other then his second year his minutes have gone down every year, and now all of a sudden he’s going to get 30 minutes and usage going up. People have been predicting his breakout for years. I doubt it.

Casey is gone. DeRozan is gone. Their new coach Nurse is a big fan of JV. Kawhi is great passer of pick and rolls. Everything is pointing to JV having career year this season. He is only 26 BTW. Remember when he dropped 28/14 and 4 blk and 2 3-pointers on Gobert last year?

Casey is gone. DeRozan is gone. Their new coach Nurse is a big fan of JV. Kawhi is great passer of pick and rolls. Everything is pointing to JV having career year this season. He is only 26 BTW. Remember when he dropped 28/14 and 4 blk and 2 3-pointers on Gobert last year?

Turner has had big games too

And lol at you saying the new coach really likes him, I’m sure he says he likes all his players, and Leonard won’t be doing the pick’n roll, Lowry will be, he’s a good passer. This is not a big mans league, unless he’s a star, and he’s not, he’s not getting his, this isn’t the 90’s What else you got

Leonard won’t be doing the pick’n roll, Lowry will be, he’s a good passer.

One reason Leonard and Spurs clashed is he wanted to play more like point forward. Raptors will do anything to convince Leonard to stay so Leonard will be handling ball all he wants. Lowry even last year was playing a lot of ball with VanVleet running the point, thus his stats dropped ( he only averaged 16pts/6 ast) and will keep dropping.

Even if he does do pick’n Roll, doesn’t mean he’s going to be a walking double double guy, or even get 30 min. Most bigs don’t get that these days unless your allstar level, which he is not. Again this isn’t the 90’s for crying out loud

Most bigs don’t get that these days unless your allstar level, which he is not.

He is clearly 3d best center in Eastern Conference behind Embiid and Drummond. If Raptors are in 1st place when coaches are picking reserves and he is averaging 17/11 as I am predicting he may make All star game this season. And if Embiid or Drummond are injured he will be a lock for All star game.

Never argued about that. Still head to head JV was dominating Turner despite his better defense.

He is clearly 3d best center in Eastern Conference behind Embiid and Drummond. If Raptors are in 1st place when coaches are picking reserves and he is averaging 17/11 as I am predicting he may make All star game this season. And if Embiid or Drummond are injured he will be a lock for All star game.

Good story

You forget Horford and Porzingis exist?

His own team only likes him enough to play him 23 mpg, and that isnt going to increase that much when they brought in a coach who is even more modern minded.

Turner definitely has more potential than Jonas. Turner kind of stalled in his development this past season though so it tampers unfettered optimism on projecting him into next year. Turner is certainly the better defender though.

You forget Horford and Porzingis exist?

His own team only likes him enough to play him 23 mpg, and that isnt going to increase that much when they brought in a coach who is even more modern minded.
Porzingis won't play until All start game, maybe he be back right after New year at best - not making All star next year 100%. Horford only posted better ast's numbers compared to JV while playing more minutes and having higher usage rate. This season is going to be opposite, JV minutes and usage rate is increasing, Horford's decreasing - remember, Hayward and Irwing coming back and will take tons of Horfords touches away.
JV only played 23 minutes because of Casey and his love for small ball. Casey is gone. Nurse stated he is going to use JV excessively ( they only have Ibaka as backup, remember Poeltl and Bebe are gone as well) , you guys should thank me for free info I am giving on one of the biggest sleepers for next seasons fantasy leagues, lol.

Turner definitely has more potential than Jonas. Turner kind of stalled in his development this past season though so it tampers unfettered optimism on projecting him into next year. Turner is certainly the better defender though.

Stats say otherwise. Turner is better shot blocker and passer. Everything else JV is blowing him out of the water. 2ptFG%, 3pt%, FT%, Reb%, TS%, pts per 100possesion, PER, Efficiency, you name it.
I would offer you a bet that JV will have much better stats than Turner next year, but since you chickened out last time there is not even a point of doing it.

Stats say otherwise. Turner is better shot blocker and passer. Everything else JV is blowing him out of the water. 2ptFG%, 3pt%, FT%, Reb%, TS%, pts per 100possesion, PER, Efficiency, you name it.
I would offer you a bet that JV will have much better stats than Turner next year, but since you chickened out last time there is not even a point of doing it.
Having better stats does not equal being a better player.

Lou Williams better than Donovan Mitchell cuz stats, right?
Last season Lou had slightly better offensive stats but I would call it even due to Mitchell's advantage in rebounding and defensive stats.
You are really hating on Lou despite dude being a lethal offensive weapon. You would be happy to have him playing for the Jazz coming of the bench when you need a scoring spark. Not everybody needs to be two way player. Lou is great at scoring, that's what he does. Plus he can pass a bit, 5+ ast is not too shabby for shooting guard.
Anyway, we are talking about upcoming season and projected stats. I think everybody will agree that Mitchell projects to have better stats than Lou, same as I am 100% JV will have much better stats than Turner.