What's new

******* dads.

I agree-- but I feel like the kid needs some adult support & it's a bummer he has zero people who love him in his life

Edit: my dad isn't nearly, NEARLY as bad as this pile of excrement-- but he's no angel either, and I don't really have too superb of a relationship with him.

My mom is my best friend, tho.

That's pretty much 80% of males. Father/Son relationships tend to be more tense.

That's pretty much 80% of males. Father/Son relationships tend to be more tense.

My dad was awesome before he drowned. He considered me his best friend. Did everything together since I was like 1 year old.
Crazy cool stuff.
On the other hand, he also snorted coke in front of me and banged mega chicks on the side (while still married to my mom).. all with me 'around.'

I am gald I had the experiences I had. I feel like I have, for the most part, taken the good stuff and said no thanks to the bad..

I think I figure out what the kid did.

He rooted for Utah during the Utah/Duke game.

Too bad he wasn't a BYU fan and it was a BYU/duke game.. else no one would have ever have known for which team he was cheering.

My dad was awesome before he drowned. He considered me his best friend. Did everything together since I was like 1 year old.
Crazy cool stuff.
On the other hand, he also snorted coke in front of me and banged mega chicks on the side (while still married to my mom).. all with me 'around.'

I am gald I had the experiences I had. I feel like I have, for the most part, taken the good stuff and said no thanks to the bad..

Haven't we all?

Unfortunately, the old saying about the apple not falling far from the tree is one that stands the test of time. No matter how hard I try, I still do some of the **** my old man did that I swore I'd never do.

Crazy cool stuff.

Yeah, I would assume you would be at family reunions.

BURN!!!!

Haven't we all?

Unfortunately, the old saying about the apple not falling far from the tree is one that stands the test of time. No matter how hard I try, I still do some of the **** my old man did that I swore I'd never do.
Not sure.

I talk to people ALL THE TIME that use the excuse "it's all I've ever known" for doing insanely dumb things.

My dad did coke every day.. and he was an idiot when he did. I have never tried it, once.. because I made a decision based on those experiences. I have had many occasions where turning it down meant losing a business deal.. yet I did.

That's not a pt on myself's back.. but the stark reality that too many use these things as a crutch/excuse rather than manning up. /pun

I never tried coke either, which is weird. Saw a friend do it once and it looked just like the movies -- too real for my liking. That doesn't make sense, but I decided right then that I was never snorting anything. Did everything else, but never snorted anything.

I tried Coke once and the carbonation kinda made my throat burn.

I never tried coke either, which is weird. Saw a friend do it once and it looked just like the movies -- too real for my liking. That doesn't make sense, but I decided right then that I was never snorting anything. Did everything else, but never snorted anything.

Do you miss the reefer?