What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

I actually think Donovan is really good/ great upside... I just had to prove my point to someone. Thanks for helping

I actually think Donovan is really good/ great upside... I just had to prove my point to someone. Thanks for helping
Has he ever won
So dante has? Idiot!! Ima Dante Stan. I’d like to say “just like you” but not quite. You make those who actually have faith in him look irrationale and stupid. You think you’re on his side but you make everyone hate him. You’re the real Dante hater undercover

Is it just me, or is it weirdly annoying when a poster doesn't have an avatar photo? But, I digress.
Not nearly as annoying as someone with a username that posts the exact opposite of said name. For instance, someone with the username “Feminist” but posting a bunch of derogatory things about women. Or having the username “John Hughes” but taking a huge **** all over his entire body of work.

So dante has? Idiot!! Ima Dante Stan. I’d like to say “just like you” but not quite. You make those who actually have faith in him look irrationale and stupid. You think you’re on his side but you make everyone hate him. You’re the real Dante hater undercover
Lol

C'mon y'all can't hate him anymore thats impossible lol

Dante being injury prone and also being unlucky aren't mutually exclusive, they can both be true.

Thank you. Some guys are like that, due to either genetics, freak circumstances, or anything in between. It's not a knock on Dante to say he has a propensity to get injured for whatever reason. It just is what it is. A guy has a bone bruise that went undetected due to another injury masking it. He injured his shoulder during practice in a fluke circumstance. Sometimes we don't have control over what happens, and that is unfortunate. But it's also the truth to say someone is prone to injury for whatever reason. So be it.

I agree with that. But only 14 of them isn't good enough. When I watch the jazz play he plays so much better against bad and mediocre teams
Clearly you didn't watch the playoffs then. Mitchell greatly improved during the playoffs and was great. Unlike Simmons, who chocked in the playoffs.

What happens when he runs out of body parts?
You start back over at the beginning. And we start hearing "look he's only 33, he has so much potential. Didn't you see those 4 games before he ruptured his clavicle how he got some layups and defended that one guy once? He's obviously a super-star, we just need to see him healthy to have him dominate."

You start back over at the beginning. And we start hearing "look he's only 33, he has so much potential. Didn't you see those 4 games before he ruptured his clavicle how he got some layups and defended that one guy once? He's obviously a super-star, we just need to see him healthy to have him dominate."

Clavicle ruptures are freak injuries and do not mean he's injury prone. And Malone played well until he was 40. 33 is still young, specially given the mileage on his body.

Clavicle ruptures are freak injuries and do not mean he's injury prone. And Malone played well until he was 40. 33 is still young, specially given the mileage on his body.
Exactly. They will say crap like that.

I would love nothing more than to see Dante come back strong and break out to just dominate. I just don't see it happening.