What's new

Game Thread Dec 10, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 12-10-22

Kind of a weird thing to say about a game the Jazz had no business being in in the first place.
Not really. Kessler was the best defender again. Rides the bench as the leads dissappear and into a loss.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Tonight is the perfect example of why this team needs to part out the vets. We have so many young guys that actually need minutes to start to figure out where or if they may fit long term. NAW was glued to the bench and most of you viewed him as trash only to be forced into the rotation by injuries and suddenly we he is looking like a really solid role player. THT is crazy inconsistent but maybe a decent amount of consistent minutes he starts to build consistency.

NAW has been pretty good for awhile now. He still does some dumb stuff, but is doing way more good than bad right now.

Agbaji has a ton to work on, I'm becoming increasingly skeptical that he ever puts it together. He doesn't dribble or pass nearly well enough for an NBA guard. His 3 and D are just ok. He can still put it all together, it's just a lot.

Kessler just seems really athletically intelligent if there's such a thing. Like he learns how to put himself in positions to be successful on the basketball court very quickly.
Whatever happened to Juzang? I thought he’d have the jump on Agbaji.

Tonight is the perfect example of why this team needs to part out the vets. We have so many young guys that actually need minutes to start to figure out where or if they may fit long term. NAW was glued to the bench and most of you viewed him as trash only to be forced into the rotation by injuries and suddenly we he is looking like a really solid role player. THT is crazy inconsistent but maybe a decent amount of consistent minutes he starts to build consistency.
And losing has never made more sense. Let the youth movement begin.

Everyone on the team is getting minutes. Dont really need to change anything to develop players. Hardy has done a good job of giving everyone minutes.

Denver has some serious problems. They just played a team at home, on a back to back who was out their top 4 players and another role player.
That said who'd you trade for once they figure out that team is junk?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk