What's new

Denmark becomes 4th country in Europe to ban full face coverings in public places

No, you don't understand how foreskin works.

We've had this discussion in the past and my mind hasn't changed. Do you recall being surprised to find out circumsized men don't have stretched skin pain when erect?

I've read plenty articles after last time you brought it up and found nothing compelling. An orgasm is an orgasm, and there is no possible way to measure the differences. I'm sure everyone who has had sex wonders if the sensation is different for men and women. I'll never know that answer but I do know being uncircumcised wouldn't increase my joy.

Do you know lots of circumcised boys that are trying to get their foreskins back? I have never met anyone who is circumcised and is all upset about it. Pretty sure I never will.

I still think this is more probably trolling than not.

At any rate, you're not a urologist. Even if men were unhappy with their circumcision, why would they tell you?

Most circumcised men. It is a possible side effect.

Understood. I accept certain side effects wen the chance is rare but the gain is large. With modern washing and all, maybe the rumors that uncleanliness aren't true anymore. I was born in the early '80's so you know the mantra, plus I cant find much in the way of my sick study researches.

Google gonna think I'm gay again now. Hope my wife doesn't use my phone. As for gay sex tonight and all.

*edit to add* I didn't mean sick study and don't recall what I wrote. Stupid autocorrect.

Last edited:
Why are you so adamantly against circumcising children?

Circumcised penises are frankly better in every way, honestly. Even if I become an atheist I’d want my kids to have em snipped off

How are they better? Just curious..

I still think this is more probably trolling than not.

At any rate, you're not a urologist. Even if men were unhappy with their circumcision, why would they tell you?

This is a total troll post

We've had this discussion in the past and my mind hasn't changed. Do you recall being surprised to find out circumsized men don't have stretched skin pain when erect?

I've read plenty articles after last time you brought it up and found nothing compelling. An orgasm is an orgasm, and there is no possible way to measure the differences. I'm sure everyone who has had sex wonders if the sensation is different for men and women. I'll never know that answer but I do know being uncircumcised wouldn't increase my joy.
I don't remember being surprised by that. I've never assumed it was painful.

Where I was taking issue with what you said was that the foreskin doesn't cover the head when inserted. It pulls back and what was the inner side is now on the outside.

Foreskin is pretty dynamic.

Anyone familiar with the honey badger? It has loose skin all over its body. So if it is grasped by the jaws of an adversary during a fight it can basically twist within its own skin to face and attack its opponent. You can't pin that ****er down. It has the massive, undeniable advantage of lose skin that its firmer parts can rotate and move around within.

Is that making sense to any of you who are happy with your circumcision?

honey-badger.gif

Last edited:
We don't cut it off the baby, unless you think the placenta is a part of the baby.

We cut the umbilical cord you ****ing tool. It’s attached to the baby. Whatever is then leftover will fall off after about 10 days. Go troll elsewhere.

Anyone familiar with the honey badger? It has loose skin all over its body. So if it is grasped by the jaws of an adversary during a fight it can basically twist within its own skin to face and attack its opponent. You can't pin that ****er down. It has the massive, undeniable advantage of lose skin that its firmer parts can rotate and move around within.

honey-badger.gif

What’s that have to do with an erection feeling better? You’re talking about functionality. Also, why would I want my Johnson to be able to move all over the place like a Honey Badger? I want it firm and ready to go!

We cut the umbilical cord you ****ing tool. It’s attached to the baby. Whatever is then leftover will fall off after about 10 days. Go troll elsewhere.

Right, just not cut off the baby. I want to thank you for your pedantry on this issue, and for your attempt to reverse the notion of who was being pedantic. Very amusing.

Right, just not cut off the baby. I want to thank you for your pedantry on this issue, and for your attempt to reverse the notion of who was being pedantic. Very amusing.

Yeah, that’s not semantics or anything.

Do us all a favor and log out of your life.

honey-badger.gif
I had to laugh at this analogy

You want to challenge my honey badger?
Wondering who would win between Honey badger and Wolverine. Wolverines are probably strongest mammals per pound of body weight... if they dare to challenge and take prey from Pumas...