What's new

Enes Kanter will have surgery...

God damn it

He might still make something for himself....but for me the dream is over. Time to cut ties and move on.

If this is true then we're pretty much a lock to draft Vonleh... tbh...

This message was brought to you via a mobile device
kkKKKkkkKKKKkkKKKKKkKKKkkkkkKKkkkkkkkkKKKkkkkkk

nothing come from turkish basketball federation, max ergul, enes kanter or anybody, this must be faux.

Yep, not believing till I hear a validation from somewhere else.

He might still make something for himself....but for me the dream is over. Time to cut ties and move on.

Love me some Enes but if this is true than we gotta move forward.

But one thing why didn't he have surgery like two month ago? This is stupid. Hope it's not true. He needs an healty off season.

David Locke @Lockedonsports about 12 minutes ago
Numerous reports from Europe that Enes Kanter will miss FIBA World Cup with knee injury basket-infos.com/2014/06/23/ene… or basketusa.com/news/229177/op…

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 11m
Jazz big man Enes Kanter will receive a platelet rich plasma injection to treat his right knee, sidelining him for about two weeks.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 7m
Enes Kanter was prepping to play for Turkey in the FIBA World Cup, but his doctor decided it will benefit his knee to skip the tournament.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 7m
Enes Kanter is optimistic having PRP treatment now will give him adequate time to be in prime health heading into the 2014-15 NBA season.

Seems like this isn't a big deal. Well, for the Jazz at least. Turkish fans hoping to see him at the FIBA tournament will probably be pretty pissed. Kinda seems like a very "unfortunate" time to do this platelet enrichment.