What's new

Enes Kanter will have surgery...

He is probably scared he is gonna get his *** kicked in the NT which is full of guys that he laughed at via twitter when they've lost.

OK, **** it. Easy to make assumptions but it really seems like an excuse to not to play for NT. *****.

I think Dalamon is correct in his scarequotes. "Unfortunate" timing, indeed. The scoop on Enes has always been "let him play," but there have been plenty of times now where it appears he doesn't want to.

Enes had this to say on his twitter...

# Dünyanınrenk the "World Exile in" of foreign lands. This is fate or "Exile" we are familiar with the name This is our country ... "Shame"

I'm not sure what that means but there has to meaning somewhere.

Also, did Enes bother informing the Jazz or is Dennis Lindzey going to have to learn about this on Hoopshype like everyone else?

Change thread title? Sounds like an injection that puts him out a few weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want to play in some dirty euro league either.

Zero post up opportunities, everyone shares infected hair follicle towels, horrific refs, disgusting girls...

If I were Enes, I'd get this injection and then hook it up with some Lil Brother coeds, and Then hit up The Pie.

Boom Bitches

Last edited:

Zero post up opportunities, everyone shares infected hair follicle towels, horrific refs, disgusting girls...

If I were Enes, I'd get this injection and then hook it up with some Lil Brother coeds. Then hit up The Pie.

Boom Bitches

This is the second time you have said this in a thread. What is wrong with you?

If I were Enes, I'd get this injection and then hook it up with some Lil Brother coeds. Then hit up The Pie.

Boom Bitches

Dear The Thriller,

This might be the best post you've ever written.

Thanks for the laughter this morning.

Damn, these overreactions to minor knee surgery.
This. With zero information or corroboration, so many guys willing to cut bait, declare him a bust and ship him off somewhere else. Wonder how many of you still want the Jazz to draft Embiid at 5? LMAO. You guys would go nuts dealing with such an unstable injury situation.

It's not even a surgery. It's a PRP treatment to help with inflammation and tendonitis. It makes me laugh that you guys are coming up with conspiracy theories about why he's getting the treatment now. Sounds like he was training for the tournament and the tendonitis flared up. So he decides to get it treated and be ready for the upcoming NBA season - which is what Jazz fans should be hoping his priority would be. Quit looking for non-existent reasons to hate on the guy. Some pretty smart guys sound really dumb when you do that.

I'd say draft Vonleh, but I'll bet he's gone at #4. May as well try to trade up for Payne in the teens and then get on the phone at 12:01 on July 1st and contact Marvin Williams' agent.

Why do you think Vonleh will be gone?

Isn't it pretty clearly;

1. Wigg/Parker
2. Parker/Wigg
3. Exum
4. Smart/Embiid

Not seeing how he's gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were Enes, I'd get this injection and then hook it up with some Lil Brother coeds, and Then hit up The Pie.

Boom Bitches

Everyone! I rep'd The Thriller!

Boom Bitches

lol it is World Cup not Euroleague. Same were Lebron, Paul and other NBA stars will be playing.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];852609 said:
Honestly, this news is just as bad as a more serious procedure. Enes needs to play as much as possible, wherever possible. Any news about him NOT PLAYING is bad, but particularly when it has the air of CHOOSING not to play. Oof.

No.

£¥£