What's new

Enes Kanter will have surgery...

It's not a club team, he can not make some excuses not to join to the NT due to game plans. He's just screwing his all sympathy because of his foolish manager and excuses. I really wonder he really thinks all fans are stupid not to be able to understand what's happening?

Dirk, manu, Gasol brothers all respectable players not just because of their talents but their characters which Kanter does not have.

I absolutely agree. But at the age that these guys step on the pro court, they need to get lucky to be lead by a good manager and good mentor who knows what act will cause what consequence. Enes had the opposite, who appears to be an absolute agent-eater. The thing about Kanter's choices and actions and the motivation and mentoring behind them stayed really low profile up to day. We usually just see the final product which is usually a Kanter tweet or some other ****. But he obviously has problems dealing with the PR stuff if this is still what he does after all those efforts to clean up the **** he burst around before (you know, celebrating national days and Atatürk etc. after tweeting that hahahahaa stuff).

Enes had this to say about the event:

Bq1ktCJIgAA-lEa.jpg

Translation:

"Yo whatzup niggaz! Yo I'm goin' under some mother****in' surgery tomorrow yo!

(OK I'll write normally.) The doc.s said the healing process might take the whole summer. I am hoping to be ready for the new season in the NBA.

More importantly, the FIBA World Cup tournament that I have been waiting forward to with excitement to represent my beautiful country Turkey is in risk.

Even though there is this big risk, if I heal, I will again proudly wear our Turkish National jersey on and hope to complement (hi colty) my team even at the least rate and serve my country.

I'm wishing all your prayers.

Enes Kanterminator."

Last edited:
"Even though there is this big risk, if I heal, I will again proudly wear our Turkish National jersey on and hope to complement (hi colty) my team even at the least rate and serve my country."

GTFO Biatch

Enes Kanter: The surgery was a success. The treatment process is going to be short & easy. Looking forward to meeting #JazzNation

Via Hoopshype

It's not a club team, he can not make some excuses not to join to the NT due to game plans. He's just screwing his all sympathy because of his foolish manager and excuses. I really wonder he really thinks all fans are stupid not to be able to understand what's happening?

Dirk, manu, Gasol brothers all respectable players not just because of their talents but their characters which Kanter does not have.

Are you a doctor? The report said this type of injury was due to overuse. So perhaps he was overtraining and had an injury that requires a small procedure but also requires rest. Your conspiracy theory seems to be part due to the past Kanter has had with the Turkey Basketball National team. As a Jazz fan I would rather have him rest than play before he is ready. I can only imagine the criticism he will get if he plays and sucks, will Turkish fans have sympathy for him or will Jazz fans be pissed because he isn't ready for the season if he gets hurt or makes this issue worse than it is. Kanter is in a no win situation and I applaud him for making sure he is healthy before playing.