What's new

Frustrating things that don't make any sense

Yup. What would we do on the internet without the internet to look things up?

"New Zealand's early uniforms consisted of a black jersey with a silver fern and white knickerbockers. By the 1905 tour, they were wearing all black, except for the silver fern, and their name "All Blacks" dates from this time."
I think everyone sorta knew that including Downunder ...

I think he just wanted a dig at the All Blacks since he's an Aussie and they've been at the receiving end of a thrashing far too many times....

I think everyone sorta knew that including Downunder ...

I think he just wanted a dig at the All Blacks since he's an Aussie and they've been at the receiving end of a thrashing far too many times....

lol moi ??

how many cricket world cups have you won ??

Growing up, I always thought Box Elder bugs were awesome and beautiful. Must be nice growing up privileged were they are considered the most annoying thing in the world and pests.
It is very nice. There are plenty of things more annoying, but that doesn't take away from hating them.

When my entire back of my house isn't visible because it's covered in them it would annoy anyone. When they crawl in my mouth while sleeping a few times a week it would annoy most people. When there is a pile of hundreds of dead ones that I clean up in the entry of my basement every day, that would annoy most people.

Thankfully I have taken care of them and reduced their numbers at my house by 99.9%.

It is very nice. There are plenty of things more annoying, but that doesn't take away from hating them.

When my entire back of my house isn't visible because it's covered in them it would annoy anyone. When they crawl in my mouth while sleeping a few times a week it would annoy most people. When there is a pile of hundreds of dead ones that I clean up in the entry of my basement every day, that would annoy most people.

Thankfully I have taken care of them and reduced their numbers at my house by 99.9%.

Yeah, sounds annoying af and I was being a bit hyperbolic. :p

One Love's rants?

JK.

It's okay this bugs you more than others. Plenty of things bug me more than they should or more than they do others.

Like box elder bugs, I ****ing hate them. I also hate box elder trees. Although I love the wood from box elder trees, especially the random ones with ribbons of raspberry streaks of color in them.

Dont you mean Western Boxelder bugs or are you from the deciduous east?

Here you go, hope you enjoy reading THIS

and I guess they actually celebrate these things in Minnesota
index_image030.jpg

http://www.boxelderbugdays.com/index.htm
and can you imagine the "honor" of being crowned Miss Box Elder Queen?

Well in Utah there is a Box Elder county and I think they have Box Elder days, and probably a Box Elder Queen. I think for the full effect of your version you need the word "Bug" in there.

Box Elder Bug Queen

Then again, what are they supposed to say about the Vice President when the White House budget threatens to cut some of their funding?

My favorite Tweet (by Shauna Wright) about this: "Suddenly I understand why he won't have dinner with a woman who isn't his wife."

good self-awareness, eh?