What's new

***Hysterical overreaction thread***

I disagree with the premise of this thread. How does one decide what is an overreaction to a historically terrible performance? What reaction is acceptable to a 51 point loss?

Only 3 teams have scored 68 or fewer in the past three seasons. The other two were lottery teams.

In the last three seasons only one other team has lost by more than fifty...another lottery team.

Teams or players have bad nights but only flawed teams are capable of such dismal performances.

I like Crowder, he cant help it that he is the 3rd best option behind Mitchell and Ingles

I disagree with the premise of this thread. How does one decide what is an overreaction to a historically terrible performance? What reaction is acceptable to a 51 point loss?

Only 3 teams have scored 68 or fewer in the past three seasons. The other two were lottery teams.

In the last three seasons only one other team has lost by more than fifty...another lottery team.

Teams or players have bad nights but only flawed teams are capable of such dismal performances.

It was only 50 points.

But we just passed prop 2...

If he meets a nice Mormon girl who makes him move back to Utah we’ve got a chance. Outside of that he stays or there is the soonest of chances he bolts to LA. I think they roll out a 5 year max if he wants it.

iYVDJu.gif

Well if the Clippers bring in superstars then we throw the max and snatch up Tobias. I'm impressed with the Clippers, they drafted my guy too and I've always had a thing for Gallinari

I saw a post on Reddit that said the Jazz need to literally throw this game film in the trash and move on to the next one. NO. No no no. **** that. I want every Jazz player to watch this game over and over and over. If what they see pissed them off... good! It should. And if some of them don't feel pissed by watching it then I want them gone. Now. Those are the guys who don't deserve to have "Jazz" on their chest.

Not an overreaction by the way. I'm dead serious here. A 50 point loss is never acceptable under any circumstance.

This shows how bad Rubio has been and all our guards. The only players playing consistently well are favors, gobert, and ingles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think crowder has played consistently well too if we are defining consistent by the vast majority of the time.

As much as I want to be patient, and to believe that this team will “flip the switch”, the reality is that the western conference is and has always been very brutal. Its not gonna wait for this team to turn the corner. Show weakness, and the opposing team will not hesitate to exploit it.

Limited set offense? The Jazz have the most complex set offense in the NBA.

What game are you watching? Q's offense is pretty damn basic with intricacies attempted. He seems highly focused on tactical advantages to exploit. Rightly so but I still wouldn't call it complex. More like highly executed, precision tuning.

What game are you watching? Q's offense is pretty damn basic with intricacies attempted. He seems highly focused on tactical advantages to exploit. Rightly so but I still wouldn't call it complex. More like highly executed, precision tuning.

Dallas played great defense but I felt that the team was overpassing the ball. Drive in, kick out, drive in kick out constantly. It’s good to shoot when you’re open.

Dallas played great defense but I felt that the team was overpassing the ball. Drive in, kick out, drive in kick out constantly. It’s good to shoot when you’re open.

We can't kick out to Ingles or Mitchell because the opposing defense doesn't leave them because they don't have to because Rubio can't shoot, Gobert doesn't have a post up game, and Favors is pretty much only there for offensive rebounds and putbacks.