What's new

Jackpotting Around Podcast: Special Guest Andy Larsen

I think to some degree our end of the season record could be dictated by Clarkson. If he's still motivated to play well he should have a great end to the season, he could win us a couple games. On the other hand he's been playing so poorly this season and it doesn't feel like he's 100% committed that I could see him tank some games for us.

I think to some degree our end of the season record could be dictated by Clarkson. If he's still motivated to play well he should have a great end to the season, he could win us a couple games. On the other hand he's been playing so poorly this season and it doesn't feel like he's 100% committed that I could see him tank some games for us.
I do think he was in his head over the deadline. I think he likely plays better but I think he is the most likely "load management" candidate.

I just don't see an obvious group of teams that need him right now. I don't think teams will give a lot for him, so the Knicks may have been the best spot.

I've decided there is like a 25% chance he plays his contract out with us. Guy has survived several purges at this point... not sure what the offer needs to be to get it done.