What's new

Game Thread Jan 08, 2022 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Pacers

Added to Calendar: 01-08-22

Stupid foul. This one is over. Just let em run the clock out

Kinda happy for the Pacers, getting that 6 game skid monkey off their backs. They’re not remotely in our league if Gobert is in the game.

These guys really need to learn to play defense without using Gobert as a crutch. It's been a problem for years and it's not getting any better.

The main guys just don’t have enough energy and scrap. Quin was able to put together teams that had to rely on hustle and effort. We flipped to relying on “the system.” Too many guys that are >10th percentile on being scrappy and don’t have the ability/desire to turn it on. The numbers are always going to look great as a composite. We’ll always burst at the seams when people ramp up on their scrap. We need an filter that only looks at the analytics when skeins is scrapping against us. I’d imagine those are pretty historically poor, like our clutch rebounding.

And don’t say Rudy was out. Rudy isn’t enough to compensate for this **** storm.

It is unpossible that Lance is good and beat us tonight… I mean 30 teams passed on him multiple years in a row… and we know… NBA GMs Never Miss!!!

The main guys just don’t have enough energy and scrap. Quin was able to put together teams that had to rely on hustle and effort. We flipped to relying on “the system.” Too many guys that are >10th percentile on being scrappy and don’t have the ability/desire to turn it on. The numbers are always going to look great as a composite. We’ll always burst at the seams when people ramp up on their scrap. We need an filter that only looks at the analytics when skeins is scrapping against us. I’d imagine those are pretty historically poor, like our clutch rebounding.

And don’t say Rudy was out. Rudy isn’t enough to compensate for this **** storm.
We need an *******… a guy like that can bring out the inner ******* in the other guys. We’ve needed that guy since Jae got traded.

So disappointing. It was anyone's game to start the 4th quarter and we fold like a cheap suit. Our guys should have been rested.