What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Pelicans beat the Lakers and Wolves beat the Thunder.

Tonight's games:

Grizz @ Rockets
GSW @ Mavs
Raptors @ Spurs
Wiz @ Nuggets
Kings @ Suns (don't care)

My logical side says to go for a Rockets win as the Grizz will be a bigger threat to Utah but piss on the Rockets.

OP updated with standings and power rankings.

Season has already claimed it's first coaching victim. Earl Watson was fired down in Phoenix.

I love this team... figured this was a place where random positivity could be placed.

Just likeable guys and fun basketball... gonna ride or die with these dudes all year. We are building something awesome.

I love this team... figured this was a place where random positivity could be placed.

Just likeable guys and fun basketball... gonna ride or die with these dudes all year. We are building something awesome.

I agree. Haywad was turning into a bitch as time went on so it turns out this team could have a better vibe without him.

Crazy how international we've become:

Rubio-Spain
Sefelosha-Swiss
Exum- Aussie
Jingles-Aussie
Rudy- French
Neto-Brazilian
Jerebko- Swede

Tonight's games:

Grizz @ Rockets
GSW @ Mavs
Raptors @ Spurs
Wiz @ Nuggets

My logical side says to go for a Rockets win as the Grizz will be a bigger threat to Utah but piss on the Rockets.

Need Houston to lose games with CP-3 out. Grizz will get injuries at some point. That team is paper thin.

Need Houston to lose games with CP-3 out. Grizz will get injuries at some point. That team is paper thin.

I think Houston will be the #2 seed this season. Grizz are more of a threat to the Jazz playoff positioning I think. I want the Jazz to get 4th or 6th.

Memphis' roster looks worse and worse every year, and yet they seem to play at the exact same level.

Memphis' roster looks worse and worse every year, and yet they seem to play at the exact same level.

I wanted to bet their O37.5 wins so badly and wimped out. With Conley and Gasol, I didn't see how they didn't win at least 45 games this year.

With a shaky offense, this team is bound to be maddeningly inconsistent at times. Going to beat teams like OKC and lose to lesser teams. But what team doesn't? Just look at how the Thunder and Warriors have started.

Hey Nate, who is this Lindsay in whom we should trust?

He's the myth, the man, the legend who brought us Epke "One of the Best Defenders in the World" Udoh to this team.

Damn it, if this team could just somehow get Trevor Booker back it would be my favorite Jazz team of all time maybe, at least since the 98 Jazz. Even if he just rode the pine and was brought in to knock around chumps like Roy Hibbert every now and then.

Tonight's games:

Grizz @ Rockets
GSW @ Mavs
Raptors @ Spurs
Wiz @ Nuggets

Looks like Memphis just did.

Even though the Grizzlies are a Western Conference rival who I don't want to root for to me they are like a spiritual brother to the Jazz. A team that gets overlooked but still manages to play well with hard *** defense.

Who made this schedule where the garbage teams in the West somehow all play each other the first week? I though LAL vs Suns was bad, but a couple of minutes of Suns vs Kings and I can't believe I'm watching actual NBA franchises play each other. I'd say it feels like watching D-League, but it feels more like watching people play "Are you there Moriarty?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hk2_VR3AR8

George Hill a healthy 0/5 from the field for the game. They just showed Peja Stojaković in the crowd and he has the look of a player who realizes that he could suit up right now and be the best player on the floor. At 40.

George Hill a healthy 0/5 from the field for the game. They just showed Peja Stojaković in the crowd and he has the look of a player who realizes that he could suit up right now and be the best player on the floor. At 40.

Peja was never the best player on the floor at 35.