What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Last night's recap:

Grizzlies, Warriors, Spurs and Suns won.

Rockets (HAHAHAHA losers), Kings, Nuggets and Mavs all lost.

Tonight's games:

Jazz @ Clippers (After shutting down Denver and OKC and making Minny struggle and get lucky we should handle Mr. No 4th Quarter Griffin just fine)
Pacers @ Wolves
Pelicans @ Blazers (I feel the Blazers are far more of a challenge than the Pels)

OP updated with standings.

Peja was never the best player on the floor at 35.
Ya but I think that is his point. I think he is saying that when Peja was 35 there were not 2 teams this bad to the point that he would be the best player out there but currently there is.

Ya but I think that is his point. I think he is saying that when Peja was 35 there were not 2 teams this bad to the point that he would be the best player out there but currently there is.

Down 2 with 5 seconds to go, they put the ball in the hands of Garett Temple who goes 1-on-1 and bricks a three. Garett Temple! You can't make this stuff up.

Down 2 with 5 seconds to go, they put the ball in the hands of Garett Temple who goes 1-on-1 and bricks a three. Garett Temple! You can't make this stuff up.

The same Garret Temple who had 15 points in the quarter and 6 3s for the game.

Still annoyed by last night. Jazz should have curb stomped them. Clips are not better than the Jazz. SMH

The positive I am taking from it is that Mitchell showed up in the 4th and the next 4 game should offer him a good chance to really get going.

T-Wolves got stomped at home, lol, and the Blazers beat the Pelicans.

Tonight's games:

Jazz @ Suns
Nuggets @ Hornets
T-Wolves @ Pistons
Rockets @ Sixers
Spurs @ Heat
Pacers @ Thunder
Grizz @ Mavs
Raptors @ Warriors
Wizards @ Lakers

What a funny old night in the national basketball association

It was wonky! I'm going to say it was some astrological witchcraft and pretend last nights game didn't happen. Got a few days before we take on the LA Lavars so we good.

I think we still make it, but boy we sure could use some more shooting. We need a player who can both create a shot and make a shot.

No worries y'all!! I am ride or die on this thing!!! If we don't make it we are going out in a blaze of glory!!!!

Last night's games:

Grizzlies, Clippers and pelicans won.

Kings, Blazers and Mavs lost.

Tonight's games:

Rockets @ Hornets
Spurs @ Magic
Nuggets @ Hawks
Thunder @ T-Wolves (win win)
Wizards @ Warriors
Raptors @ Lakers

OP updated with standings.

I'm not shaving until we win 10 in a row
I'm giving up fruits and vegetables until we win. I'm especially giving up broccoli