What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

That loss to the Suns was so bitter that if the Jazz have the pride I think they have tonight's game is going to be special. Major teams like the Lakers always seem to have a chip on their shoulders when it comes to the Jazz. Gonna be a great game and we get the W.

Ingram is not Durantish. I guarantee, from what I've seen from him (a lot) he's a Marvin Williams-esque type player and ceiling. Dude is timid and shoots bricks after trying so hard to live up to the hype.

Lonzo looks like the love child of Screech and Drake. Weird looking LOTRs Elf looking dude. He's a great player though.

9c7.jpg

Jazz are beating ****ty teams at home and losing to ****ty teams on the road. The bus still hasn't passed the lottery off ramp. Neg me all you want but the Jazz are not a playoff team right now. Too many turnovers and inconsistent play from the guys they need to be leaders.

Jazz are beating ****ty teams at home and losing to ****ty teams on the road. The bus still hasn't passed the lottery off ramp. Neg me all you want but the Jazz are not a playoff team right now. Too many turnovers and inconsistent play from the guys they need to be leaders.

Just one ****ty team, bruh. Why so fickle?

Just one ****ty team, bruh. Why so fickle?

Just not getting all rosy-glassed about winning against the Lakers after being stomped by the Suns. OKC: that's the lone big win on the resume. Have no doubt the Jazz will/should win 6 or 7 of their next 8 games (7 home/1 away, IINM). Then they have a very easy EC road trip, including games against the Knicks, Nets and 76er's. But let's see what happens in December with a brutal schedule.

Last edited: