What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

I normally don't do the "what ifs" to much but man oh man. If the Jazz had landed Mitchell and Kuzma in the draft...they'd have crushed it. Double grand slam in stead of just one grand slam in Mitchell.

You think the Lakers would've done the trade we did for Bradley, for Kuzma who was one pick ahead of Bradley in the draft, instead? Maybe the Jazz could've added something besides the draft picks?

Or Giannis and Rudy.
At least Dennis has a .500 record in drafts where he's had a chance to land stars.

The playoff bus just blew a tire, though. Can't waste these chances to beat equivalent teams at home. I'm just waiting for the board meltdown when Utah goes 4-11 in December.

you do realise Toronto are a really good team don't you ? Who just happened to make a lot of shots.

I'm fairly sure it's not our night. Good defense on a lot of those ****s and they aren't missing any open ones.

I don’t remember the stats, but there is some level of accuracy on predicting the nba final standings based on the standings after 10 games.

Right now the jazz are 5-5 in a 4-way tie for 8th place in the west. Crazy though, if the jazz change one loss to a win they are suddenly in a tie for 4th place, and if they changed one win for a loss they would be 13th. The west is a tight race again this year.

Based on how many of their wins are close grind out games, and too many of their loses are lopsided I don’t feel good about Jazz chances.

Hell no!!! CHOO CHOO!!! If you jump, fall or step off the bus I'm not stopping. I will run you over.

CHOO CHOO!!!!

DM with a team high in points and assists! We have a baller ladies, gents and the majority of you!!!

Tonight's games:

eh

Nets @ Suns
Heat @ Warriors

Jazz record when I watch any part of the game is 4-1. Jazz record when I have too much other stuff going on and can't watch the game at all is 0-2. Apparently I have my work cut out for me the rest of the season. Going to the Blazers game on Wednesday in person for added security.

Update... I went to the Blazers game and the jazz win in overtime. I didn't watch any part of Sunday's game and the jazz lose in a blowout. Record is now 5-2 when I watch any part of the game, and 0-3 when I don't.

Unfortunately it looks like I might not be able to watch any of tonight's Sixers game. But I'll be going to the Miami game on Friday.

ARE YOUU READY!!!!! Jazz about to dominate the Sixers behind Gobert and Mitchell. UNLEASH THE FURY!!

Embiid got so scared that his Drs. said he shouldn't play.

Sixers @ Jazz

Also,

Pelicans @ Pacers
Mavs @ Wizards
Clippers @ Spurs (win win)
Nets @ Nuggets
Grizzlies @ Blazers (win win)
Thunder @ Kings

Rodney Hood made a layup in traffic (where he didnt jump off 2 feet and take a full count to gather), maybe there is hope.

Jeez I know it’s early, but right now this is not a playoff team. Rodney Hood is just not a 1st option guy. I really hope this team gels soon, because this could get ugly real fast.

Jeez I know it’s early, but right now this is not a playoff team. Rodney Hood is just not a 1st option guy. I really hope this team gels soon, because this could get ugly real fast.
It's been rough, we started 7-8 last year. It took awhile to get going. Hood will get going a little better if healthy. The offense is a timing offense that will get going a little better.

Mitchell won't have many games this bad. Rubio won't have many games this bad.