What's new

Jazz Free Agency Summer of 2018

I'd love to get Schroeder on this team, but I don't think there's a scenario that makes any sense unless they want Burks+1st for him.

He's a locker room cancer... they'd happily do AB for Shroeder... they want him gone.

Like getting Iggy wasn't what put GS over the top, but it helped push them that way... I don't see us getting the guy that sure fire puts us over the top, but an Iggy level player.. sure.

I don’t think the Jazz will spend future money on somebody that they don’t consider an allstar level player. They’ll just reload with the roster and try again in 2020.

I don’t think the Jazz will spend future money on somebody that they don’t consider an allstar level player. They’ll just reload with the roster and try again in 2020.

I think if Niko, Harris, or middleton said yes to our money I think they'd be ecstatic. Those guys could be difference makers for us and I think that is what we will target.

Everybody has money so we should have money too. I just don't get the logic.

The NBA next summer will be like 10 guys going to a car lot where there are only 5 cars worth buying.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

So why would you not want to be in the running for one of those cars if they were awesome cars that you had been wanting all your life?

So why would you not want to be in the running for one of those cars if they were awesome cars that you had been wanting all your life?

He'd rather get the run down lemon and a few lottery tickets on the dashboard.

I'm kidding... so don't take it to serious @LoPo just had to take the example a little further.

Can Wendell Carter play the 5? If not they'll have a pretty big logjam at the 4: Markanen, Portis, Jabari, Carter.

Yeah he’s the 5... Jabari and Lauri are 4s. Depends on dollars and years but it may not be fantastic.

Markanen is a legit starting 4 with a bright future, why would you sign Jabari and jeopardise his development? Or are they gonna put Jabari in at the 3?

They see Jabari as a 3 per a tweet from someone... they gonna give up 200 pts a night.

I think if Niko, Harris, or middleton said yes to our money I think they'd be ecstatic. Those guys could be difference makers for us and I think that is what we will target.

You lock in your core that way. I feel like Jazz will shoot for stars then add players of that caliber when Donovan’s rookie deal is up. Don’t forget you’re trading Favors essentially for these players.

Middleton is interesting tho as another creator.