What's new

Jimmy Butler

When a guy hits on the DPOY Rudy Gobert's woman Rudy simply uses his amazing wingspan and superior defensive skills to facepalm the guy and push him away from his girlfriend until the creeper gives up.

KAT cannot do this because KAT has no defensive skills.

When a guy hits on the DPOY Rudy Gobert's woman Rudy simply uses his amazing wingspan and superior defensive skills to facepalm the guy and push him away from his girlfriend until the creeper gives up.

KAT cannot do this because KAT has no defensive skills.

Bruh... Rudy ain’t no one woman kinda dude. He’s a badass and he’s French... Boris likely taught him... also Rudy knows these hoes ain’t loyal.

TZpDUea.jpg

I really don't get it. As ballers I'm sure they can get any girls they want. There's plenty of fish in the OCEAN pretty much. What's the point of fighting over girls?
I mean, she's pretty fine. It would be hard to say no.

And I doubt KAT and Butler were friends, or even friendly, before this (this happened after the season ended apparently) so I doubt Butler had that big of a moral issue with it.

Wiggins talking like he's good at basketball lol. I'd take Jimmy over him all day every day

I mean, she's pretty fine. It would be hard to say no.

And I doubt KAT and Butler were friends, or even friendly, before this (this happened after the season ended apparently) so I doubt Butler had that big of a moral issue with it.

Sometimes one night with a girl isn't worth all the trouble...

Wiggins responded (or maybe it was his brother?) by calling Jackson a bum.

Probably not the guy you want to go after lol

Whatever happens this is a plus for the Jazz I think. It's gonna help delay the T'Wolves' timeline for at least 2-3 more years. I don't think KAT and Wiggins are gonna do much without another legit vet.