What's new

Jimmy Butler

That decision tree for a man is fairly simple doe.

People are not simple. Circumstances are not simple. Women are not trading cards for every man.

KAT isn’t just “some inferior workmate that can go F himself”. The level of arrogance required to flippantly destroy this type of working relationship is monstrous, not typical.

Thank God Butler will never be on the Jazz.

People are not simple. Circumstances are not simple. Women are not trading cards for every man.

KAT isn’t just “some inferior workmate that can go F himself”. The level of arrogance required to flippantly destroy this type of working relationship is monstrous, not typical.

Thank God Butler will never be on the Jazz.

My reply was in jest... you take it too seriously.

For me... if my wife is ready to go... my decision tree is simple its a yes... for her if I'm ready to go... there is a protocol of 87 questions she must process prior to making a decision. My comment was less about degrading women as trading cards and more about the simplicity for men vs. the complexity for women.

Karl Towns
Lauri Markkanen
Andrew Wiggins
Zach Lavine
Kris Dunn

Wolves could have had that team. That's a legit contender in 3-4 years.

That team gives up 120+ PPG LOL. Plus Thibs would be coaching that team so it's guaranteed they would suck regardless of talent. Markkanen probably wouldn't have seen the floor last year because Thibs loves Taj

If I had to guess Butler is probably going to be a Clipper.

Butler has leverage to be traded to one of the teams on his list because he can refuse to sign an extension with a team he doesn't want to go too. That pretty much removes 26 teams from being interested.

I don't think that the Nets will have any interest. They are rebuilding. Trading assets for a 30 year old who doesn't fit their timeline and is looking for max money makes no sense for them.

So that leaves the Knicks and Clippers.

The Knicks could make the deal. I get the sense that they feel like they can lure a big name in free agency next summer though.

The Clippers are in a weird spot. They aren't a playoff team but they aren't really in a position for a good rebuild either. Their roster is full of journeyman types and average young players. Jerry West wants to win. I think he ends up making trade if be thinks the deal is right. Then he tries to lure Kyrie, Kawhi or Klay to the Clips next summer

What if Jimmy smashed his girl so he would get traded? He knows Thibs is so attached to him, so he needed to really cause bad blood to get traded.

Karl Towns
Lauri Markkanen
Andrew Wiggins
Zach Lavine
Kris Dunn

Wolves could have had that team. That's a legit contender in 3-4 years.

I don't know if that team is even making the playoffs in 3-4 years. The Wolves we to have made a huge mistake with Wiggins.

The Jazz would go to the WCF if they have Butler. Yes, he is a jerk. Karl Malone was a jerk. Rudy Gobert, on a lesser level, can be a jerk to those who don't play defense. He is, however, loyal to his coach where-ever he has played.

Malone wasn’t a jerk, idiot. There was that one summer he threatened to leave because he was getting paid less then Ostertag of all people. He got along great at all times with Sloan and his teammates, he occasionally fought with Larry Miller, but those were all because Miller was like a father to him.

He had a big personality and super competitive, but he’s nothing like Butler

Stephen A Smith seriously said the Knicks could trade Courtney Lee, a wayyyyyy future 1st and Frank Ntilikina for Butler.

It appears even announcers make awful homer trades.

As the Minnesota Timberwolves front office tells inquiring rivals that the franchise has no plans to trade All-Star forward Jimmy Butler, owner Glen Taylor had a different message for owners and executives at the NBA's board of governors meetings: Butler is available, and prospective suitors should contact Taylor himself should they struggle to make progress with general manager Scott Layden, sources told ESPN.

Damn... Scott Layden's in the fire again!

Has this ever happened? Talk to me not to the GM???

OMG.

And this is why the Timerbwolves were a joke, are a joke, and will continue to be a joke. Their owner is a tool.