What's new

Jimmy Butler

It would be a great hypothetical for Hayward to look back and realize he could have been in Utah with Mitchell, Gobert, and Snyder, instead of in Minnesota with Wiggins, KAT, and Thibbs.

Layden could do us a solid by making sure Hayward ends up in Minny.

I have 3 new jazz hoodies being delivered tomorrow. The total price for all 3 combined was 22 dollars. The catch is that I might have to return them all cause the reason they are so cheap is due to the fact that they are all really big sizes. I’m hoping at least one of them will fit me ok or hopefully shrink after a wash.

The three I got were sizes 2XL long, 2XL, and 3XL. I’m not that big of a guy (6 foot 3 and about 195 lbs) so I’m worried they will all be too big.

@Rubashov go to amazon.com and search Utah Jazz big and tall hoodies. There are a bunch of them for like 4-11 dollars a piece.

Hayward mentioned last behind Brown, Tatum and Horford.

#Hahaha

#Small_Victory

#Still_Not_Over_It

Hashtags must be very in...

Talent-wise I would love having Butler, but chemistry-wise no way in hell would I want him on the team. The best thing about this Jazz team is our chemistry. When his teammates are wanting him gone that is a huge red flag for me.

I wonder which NBA coach(es) can get Wiggins fired up to play with aggression (especially on defense)?

Stephen Jackson is a creep but even Stevie Wonder knows he's right on his opinion of Wiggins.

AB, crowder and a 1st. Through in Grayson if it helps.

Never heard noise around Butler until his teams became total ***. Interesting takes on the latest Dunked on episode, apparently the worst time to announce this because teams cant trade guys recently signed guys until Dec 31, majority of teams cant make the money work.

Utah a real chance to do something sneaky if they rate Butler.
There’s been noise surrounding Butler for years with the bulls.

Karl Towns
Lauri Markkanen
Andrew Wiggins
Zach Lavine
Kris Dunn

Wolves could have had that team. That's a legit contender in 3-4 years.
That lineup doesn’t work at all. No defense inside, no defense on the perimeter. Towns, Wiggins, and LaVine are as soft as they come. Also. LaVine is as dumb as they come. The wolves were often a better team with him on the bench. Chris Dunn is just Chris Dunn. lol. That team isn’t going anywhere in any year.
which teams locker room will jimmy buthurtler destroy next?
Whichever team trades for him
https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/9/21/17889056/jimmy-butler-wolves-trade-thibs

Tibs wont trade Butler so the owner has informed teams to contact him directly lol.

This is getting juicier by the minute. This is awesome. This must be what it would look like if some random jazzfanzers were running the wolves, bunch of idiots up in there.

This is getting juicier by the minute. This is awesome. This must be what it would look like if some random jazzfanzers were running the wolves, bunch of idiots up in there.

@Saint Cy of JFC has said they won’t trade him

@infection has traded him for Nikola Mirotic

@fishonjazz says he’ll trade him for AB

@Gilles de Rais has said he’ll trade him for a 2027 first round pick

@ONE LOVE is generally confused

@NAOS was going to trade him but was banned from trade talks for calling someone a doo doo head.

@colton is sad that we can’t just be nice and figure it out

@JazzAvenues has posted a **** ton of hilarious reddit quotes from around the league

@NAOS was going to trade him but was banned from trade talks for calling someone a doo doo head.

@JazzAvenues has posted a **** ton of hilarious reddit quotes from around the league
@PKM sent him to Kentucky for a pair of coach K’s shoes.

@Bulletproof says he doesn’t even need the job because he found a better one.

@ncoloradojazz /knowledgeofmine says his dick is so big that he doesn’t need Butler.

@LoPo has a 20 GB spreadsheet of all scenarios.

@The Thriller can’t take a break from political fuming long enough to get down to business.

This is a run-on sentence. Most idiots would know this.
I don’t care, you idiot!!
@PKM sent him to Kentucky for a pair of coach K’s shoes.

@Bulletproof says he doesn’t even need the job because he found a better one.

@ncoloradojazz /knowledgeofmine says his dick is so big that he doesn’t need Butler.

@LoPo has a 20 GB spreadsheet of all scenarios.

@The Thriller can’t take a break from political fuming long enough to get down to business.

I rest my case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this about?