What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Sean

If Boozer could drop 35 points and 14 boards against prime Yao Ming I'm certainly confident he'd bully the **** out of Rudy's soft a$$ that's for sure.
That's different. Boozer was coached by one of the top coaches in the history of the game. A coach whose offense routinely was so efficient and successful at taking advantage of the point guard / power forward combo that it made each look like Stockton and Malone reincarnate. We definitely don't have that with Quin.

cowhide

watch out the Jazz have cut it to 21.. if the Jazz could cut the lead before half below 15 pts that would be a minor miracle.

LoPo

If Boozer could drop 35 points and 14 boards against prime Yao Ming I'm certainly confident he'd bully the **** out of Rudy's soft a$$ that's for sure.
The NBA started trending with small athletic skilled guys over bug guys with Isaih. Then MJ took it up a notch. Then it became a wing league. Bigs phased out with Shaq unless they are skilled.

It's a skilled man's game.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Don Mitchell is one of the top 5 players in the NBA.

I'm tired of hearing about Rudy being better than Don. That conversation is over.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

That should have never been a conversation. Jazz fans are ****ing delusional when it comes to Rudy.

I legit read on here that Rudy’s offensive impact equals that of prime Hakeem’s lmao.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Silver linings:

If LA sleeps on this and Donovan comes out Hughes in second half. Long shot but… LA could come in confident and careless and without paying attention, if they lose game 5 then the pressure all of the sudden is really on.