What's new

Life - official thread

Haven't been on Jazzfanz much-- after two parents in the hospital, my uncle passed away in a freak work accident one week later. Age 44, left 5 children behind. We've been there all week with the family, just wrapped up the funeral.
Oh man, so sorry for your loss Dala. :( That's awful about your uncle.

thanks y'all, been looking at pictures of boobs to cheer myself up.

In all srsness, live moves on. Have to find a way to honour the passed, and use their memory to motivate you & make them proud.

Haven't been on Jazzfanz much-- after two parents in the hospital, my uncle passed away in a freak work accident one week later. Age 44, left 5 children behind. We've been there all week with the family, just wrapped up the funeral.

Damn that sucks man, and he was younger than me :(...way, way to early. Hope your parents are recovering.

Yeah, he should decide to reactivate.

Finally pulled the trigger and bought a ticket to this year's Burning Man. It will be my third time going but took a year off. Should be a good year. The theme for art is Davinci's workbook. I'll probably have a pretty relaxing year, which is relative I suppose. The craziest weekend in Vegas is a pretty tame night at the burn.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

Just got to the hospital for the induction of baby #6.

Congrats bro!
My 6th is now 3 and life is now getting way easier having no kids in diapers (for the first time in almost 20 years.

Life is awesome.