What's new

Game Thread Mar 29, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 03-29-22

We can play with anybody, just can’t seem to get that W down the stretch. Wonder if there’s a Jack McKinney out there that can turn this team around?

Pretty ironic that it was us that ended the Lob City's title run in 2017. Now it's their turn to end this team's attempt to win a championship. What goes around comes around.

I know +- is not the best stat indicator in the world but when Clarkson is -25 why did Quin still have him out there going brickapalooza.

Jebus Quin are you serious… you don’t see anything other than some bad execution.

All I can say is if you are a lady of the night in Southern California please stay in tonight… there is likely to be a killing spree the likes of which has never been seen.

Jebus Quin are you serious… you don’t see anything other than some bad execution.

All I can say is if you are a lady of the night in Southern California please stay in tonight… there is likely to be a killing spree the likes of which has never been seen.
Quin doesn’t kill hookers. People say things like he looks like a Bond villain, but he’s a villain in the way Ken was a villain in Toy Story 3.

Quin doesn’t kill hookers. People say things like he looks like a Bond villain, but he’s a villain in the way Ken was a villain in Toy Story 3.
He’s soft… a loss like that would mean has dozen dead hookers and a Coke bender back in the day… now he just jumps on his peloton and his meditation app and has some chamomile.

I have convinced myself this is part of a master plan to fall to 6 or 7 so we avoid Phoenix until the WCF. Gotta work hard to out tank the Nuggets for seeding. Plus everyone will be shocked when the Jazz start stepping on throats when they have a team down. All part of the master plan. Quin is a mad genius.

PS - No hookers were injured in preparing this post.