What's new

Mavs vs. Heat Finals Thread

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That comeback was more ridiculous than game 4 @ OKC. MAVS IN 5 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

...well, that's what can happen when hoppers melt down! I'm as surprised as anyone! Didn't see this comeback coming. But the Heat don't run plays. They just run and gun! Ref's did a nice job of keeping it fair!

The last quarter of that game is one of the best quarters in NBA history I've ever seen, though it sucks that I really don't like either team.

ROFL @ Wade trying to act like he got poked in the eye and crying to the ref for a foul on that last shot. NOT THIS TIME *******.

Dirk will get all the headlines (well deserved) but thought it was the play of Marion and Terry in that quick 8-0 run that cut the lead from 15 to 7 that was the pivotal stretch. Maybe the best NBA Finals finish in the past 8-9 years.

I unfortunately missed a bit of the part from them going from 15-11, but i saw the rest of it; was so close to turning off the telly. Boy what a helluva game that was. I said ti was over after Wade iced the three. Havent been watching basketball for very long but I know I just watched the end of an alltime classic. What a game. Way to go Chandler for the lockdown D, Shawn Marion kept them in it for 3 quarters while Dirk faltered, and we all knew the rest of the story.

Marion kept the mavs in it all game.
terry made shots to make up for all the missed ones early.
dirk was clutch.
lebron chucked up two 3s in the final two mins, wade shoulda had the ball. he was on fire.
Dirk shoulda had continuation, Lebron should have not when he pulled up on a jumper (early in the game).

Mavs should pull out 2 of 3 in Dallas. Go Mavs!

ROFL @ Wade trying to act like he got poked in the eye and crying to the ref for a foul on that last shot. NOT THIS TIME *******.

HuR88.gif

I get so tired of the flopping. I thought the NBA was trying to stop that this year? Weren't they supposed to call techs?

Also, what about the dumbass "disrespecting the game" nonsense? They spend months handing out techs like candy for guys like Millsap who lift their arms after calls yet ignore Wade's tirade? What the hell?

Dirk will get all the headlines (well deserved) but thought it was the play of Marion and Terry in that quick 8-0 run that cut the lead from 15 to 7 that was the pivotal stretch. Maybe the best NBA Finals finish in the past 8-9 years.

...basketball is, has been, and always will be a TEAM game! Yes, Marion played well. Yes, Terry did well. Yes, Dirkowitz hit the winning shot. But let's not forget Kidds contribution down the stretch, too! Played great defense, hit that big 3 pointer, AND handled the ball flawlessly during that last 5 minute run. Oh, ya can't leave out Chandlers GREAT off the ball screen to get Dirk that killer 3 point shot!

...good observation! Upon further review of the replay...that's EXACTLY what he was trying to do! I guess Stern's must have said something to these refs before the start of the series to keep it FAIR!

The Heat may be the first team to go up 2-0 and lose 4-1

I think the Heat rebound though and win in 6

The worst flopper this series is JJ Barea. I hate that guy so much. If someone touches him on defense, he snaps his neck back like he got rear-ended by a semi truck.