What's new

Mitchell injury

I know that we've played pretty well without Donovan down the stretch but I am officially nervous about this game now that he's been ruled out.

Really hope the Jazz are dialed in and ready for intense basketball.

I know that we've played pretty well without Donovan down the stretch but I am officially nervous about this game now that he's been ruled out.

Really hope the Jazz are dialed in and ready for intense basketball.
I think this is still a win.
Sucks though that Donovan won't play.

Let's all remember that the grizzlies are a lottery team in a year that doesn't have a play in tournament and the jazz are the best team in the NBA.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It could even be the vaccine. Young super healthy men are getting heart attacks 12 days after the 2nd shot.
So he'd be like a 1 in 1,000,000 or more case of this, which has not been definitively linked to the vaccine? Yeah, not a real concern at all.

Hey guys, I know this has been completely coved in this very thread, but is Donovan playing tonight?
Can someone please read the thread 4 me?

TIA

Sorry folks, there is no silver lining here. Either he has a sprain that they feel needs this level of care (SEVERE), or he aggravated it significantly.

There are no other scenarios. Mitchell needs to get up to speed if the Jazz are serious about winning. What concerns me is they are that serious, which tells me his condition really isn't good one way or another.
This. If they just felt he needed rest they would play him on a 10-minute restriction or similar. The first game of the playoffs they don't just sit a guy to get him a couple days more rest.

Gawd having flashbacks to DWill and his endlessly-injured wrist.

This. If they just felt he needed rest they would play him on a 10-minute restriction or similar. The first game of the playoffs they don't just sit a guy to get him a couple days more rest.

Gawd having flashbacks to DWill and his endlessly-injured wrist.
So you think both the Jazz and Mitchell lied about the severity of his injury over the past few days, including this morning?

Seems unlikely.

So you think both the Jazz and Mitchell lied about the severity of his injury over the past few days, including this morning?

Seems unlikely.
Please quote where I said anything about a lie. You gotta keep track of who you are responding to bro. My thought is he re-aggravated it at some point. Could even just be that he went through a few full-speed practices for a few days, then went home today to prepare, and ended up calling the trainers to tell them he was feeling a tweak or some pain in the ankle, so they decided just to hold him out again. Could be very minor, could be very major. However I don't see any way they would rule him out if they felt all he needed was just a day or two of rest. This isn't about rest, this is about an aggravated injury. This could be really bad.

Please quote where I said anything about a lie. You gotta keep track of who you are responding to bro. My thought is he re-aggravated it at some point. Could even just be that he went through a few full-speed practices for a few days, then went home today to prepare, and ended up calling the trainers to tell them he was feeling a tweak or some pain in the ankle, so they decided just to hold him out again. Could be very minor, could be very major. However I don't see any way they would rule him out if they felt all he needed was just a day or two of rest. This isn't about rest, this is about an aggravated injury. This could be really bad.
Oh, so you think he somehow reaggravated it after he went home.