What's new

More Mitchell Love

Donovan at times is a chucker.

If by "chucker" you mean he takes a selfish shot when better options are available, then you must be defining "at times" as one or two shots a game, max. Mitchell has been told to shoot the ball. He rarely shoots just to get a shot in. He isn't the most efficient guy right now, but he's efficient enough, especially in our context and at his age.

This whole Lyles saga raises questions about how good our draft screening and interview process is.

Can't rely fully on interview process. Guys can protect their own interests in interviews. Though publicly it seems Lyles is hurting himself with these interviews.

And I swear anyone who ever calls Donovan a chucker is just ridiculous.

Of course, the only part that didn’t make that final ESPN cut....it’s just dumb.....you really took the time to cut that out, why?
Her “Netflix and Chill” comment was kind of funny and somewhat naive. Not sure she knew what she was actually saying.

I think it's a bad take all around. The guy in the middle tries, but they all sound pretty ignorant, and a little simple minded. I read better takes from posters on this forum, including yourself. ESPN talking heads are about as insightful as their cable news counterparts.

I think it's a bad take all around. The guy in the middle tries, but they all sound pretty ignorant, and a little simple minded. I read better takes from posters on this forum, including yourself. ESPN talking heads are about as insightful as their cable news counterparts.
Yeah. That was pretty bad. I still think that everybody’s argument against either guy rings shallow. Both guys are doing great things. Both guys are very different in what their teams are asking them to do. . . and their stats reflect that.

I still think that the redshirt argument has merit, but each voter is going to have to weigh that out for themselves.

Either guy will be deserving if they win.

lol that dude in the middle clearly just wants Simmons to win, didn't even listen to McGrady when he was talking about the responsibilities Donovan has had.

I just hate agreeing with anything that Tracy McGrady says

lol that dude in the middle clearly just wants Simmons to win, didn't even listen to McGrady when he was talking about the responsibilities Donovan has had.
Let's be honest, no one at espn watches jazz games so they study the numbers. I mean, there are a lot of people (fans) I've talked to that literally think Mitchell is a one dimensional player, nothing more then a scorer as if he can't do anything else.

Question about the awards (ROTY, DPOY, etc.), are they going to make that stupid ceremony after the playoffs when nobody cares anymore? or are they going to announce the winners during the playoffs like always?