What's new

NFL Discussion Thread - 2013

Did NE srsly just have Legarrete Blount return the opening kickoff??

WTF

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Did NE srsly just have Legarrete Blount return the opening kickoff??

WTF

Ya new england is a mess...... but an undefeated mess with tom brady

The Pack are off to a nice 1.5 and 0 start. Rodgers is throwing like another MVP season and the running game is looking adequate for once. Fire Dom; get the corners back.

Wth..... I thought seattle stadium had a retractable roof. (Maybe I'm wrong on that)
Can't they just close the roof and not have to worry about the weather.

Wth..... I thought seattle stadium had a retractable roof. (Maybe I'm wrong on that)
Can't they just close the roof and not have to worry about the weather.

They dont have one brotha.

Mariners stadium next door does. I think it was the first one.

Thanks for da info.

I'm sick of all the weather delays in football this year..... long for the good ol days when no one was scared of lightning.

Thanks for da info.

I'm sick of all the weather delays in football this year..... long for the good ol days when no one was scared of lightning.

Ya, I remember like one lightning delay ever until this year. There's been like 5.

Are the Vikings in trouble? AP gave me nothing today for fantasy. I know he had a big TD scoring week last week. But it seems like teams are really making it hard for him to get good yardage consistently. I wonder if teams are loading the box and daring Ponder to throw?

My TE situation is bad too. Kyle Rudolph and Jared Cook. No consistency.

The chargers and chiefs look half decent. That's kinda cool

Broncos with another nice win. Still with out Bailey and Miller. Now Monday night against the Raiders.

Are the Vikings in trouble? AP gave me nothing today for fantasy. I know he had a big TD scoring week last week. But it seems like teams are really making it hard for him to get good yardage consistently. I wonder if teams are loading the box and daring Ponder to throw?

My TE situation is bad too. Kyle Rudolph and Jared Cook. No consistency.

The chargers and chiefs look half decent. That's kinda cool

The Vikes have basically no pass game. Teams can stack the box. AP is good enough to still get the yards and TDs most weeks though.

As good as the Broncos are I'm not sure they can beat a physical nasty monster like the Seahawks... Man those guys are nasty. They're the first team I've ever seen push around and frustrate the Niners. They beat them at their own game. That defense and running game is sick. Once Harvin comes back they'll be even more explosive.