What's new

No lunch for Huckabee, Is it the same?

rogan is a ****ing idiot who pimps pseudoscience, rubin has been publicly and repeatedly owned by students in auditoriums.
Rogan is a good guy. He's pretty down to earth, capable of great conversations (even with those he disagrees with,) he fully admits when he's wrong and apologizes if he does something stupid. I think he's the last guy you should call an idiot, but then again, you think you're better than everyone.

I don't know a lot about Rubin. I'll YouTube him getting owned by students.

NOTE: Please be aware there is some profanity in this video.

Here's Rubin getting completely destroyed by a student. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao ur salty cuz the party you helped vote in is filled with fascists and white supremacists. Shameful. Nothing the Thriller could ever say in this forum would match that level of shame.
Nice try, but true to your script. I didn't vote for Trump and I don't have a party, but you don't know me and you don't care to, you just like to run around with your assumptions.
Keep adding coal to the steam engine, build up speed, stop for nothing!

no one is saying join the democrats-- all we want is basically for you to admit what you did in this post, with less whining. Democrats are soulless, spineless bootlickers who dont dramatically help poor people. The republicans in power are fascists. There's a difference between the two. Also, the Democrats are not far left, nor "the Left" for that matter.

Fine, progressive vs conservatives. Now who's being obtuse, and you seriously played the whining card? That's your card.
I seriously don't know why I bothered posting in General again. It's such a groupthink/accusatory environment.

Youtube is full of such "So and so DESTROYS so and so" clips. For people looking for validation, they are a veritable goldmine.

I watched this, and while I don't think the woman debating Rubin came off well, I also thought Rubin was being obtuse, intentionally or otherwise, consistently insisting that the woman explain how she'd been oppressed, etc. never once acknowledging that the woman may not ever has suffered oppression personally (or whatever I don't recall the precise context, it's been a while) but this in no way prevents her from exercising empathy or concern for those who have. Rubin showed no inclination to acknowledge this self evident insight, while the woman in question also did a poor job explaining her position and also failed to acknowledge it. Rubin was showboating, not engaging in good faith debate (although to be fair, neither was the woman, who was a remarkably poor spokesperson for her cause.)

Again, it's been awhile since I watched this, and I don't care to watch it again, so if I got details wrong, sorry.

We have things called "protected classes" and being a stooge for a bigot is not one of them.

This is where you are simply self-blinded. Of course you believe you are a "protected class", it's in everything you do and say in here. You are soooooo special. And sooooooo right. You, of course, just have to tell others who need it, how you hate this or that. Trump or babe. JFC entitled enlightened one.

and, all in all, who says you aren't a stooge or a bigot? Who gets to define those classes of folks you should not be "protected"?

Free speech is a right for everyone, whatever kind of labels anyone wants to throw out at them.

In sites open to the public, everyone should be equal.

This is where you are simply self-blinded. Of course you believe you are a "protected class", it's in everything you do and say in here. You are soooooo special. And sooooooo right. You, of course, just have to tell others who need it, how you hate this or that. Trump or babe. JFC entitled enlightened one.

and, all in all, who says you aren't a stooge or a bigot? Who gets to define those classes of folks you should not be "protected"?

Free speech is a right for everyone, whatever kind of labels anyone wants to throw out at them.

In sites open to the public, everyone should be equal.
Legally there are protected classes. I didn't even say I agreed with that. But where "race" is a protected class, it doesn't specify some races and not others. Same for sexual orientation.

212355_600.jpg

Dunno I thought he handled himself pretty well. Was pretty clear where he stands. The student didn't want to give up the mic at the end with other people waiting kinda goes against free speech.

I don't see what was so crazy about that student. Typical opinionated youth. But I'm not impressed by the responses given by the speaker. Just "you have the right to say whatever you want in a free society" over and over. Maybe he would've delved a little deeper had he been allowed to actually talk.

I don't see what was so crazy about that student.
Not so much crazy as bitchy and unwilling to listen to any form of reason. She took offense because a guy was going to hold the mic for her? Uh, that's his job.

Not so much crazy as bitchy and unwilling to listen to any form of reason. She took offense because a guy was going to hold the mic for her? Uh, that's his job.

Yah and she wanted to get paid for just talking. Then she wouldn't give the mic to the guy waiting behind her or anyone else wanting to talk also. Just seems really unreasonable.

There was so many things crazy about that girl, I don't even know where to start. Right off the bat she demanded to hold the mic. She asked to be paid for her to talk about her oppression then she later claimed she never said she was oppressed. Then she was worried about people **** talking her talking her while refusing to give the mic back because it was her first amendment right. Then she victimized herself and said how belittled she was by him and implied it was because she was a woman talking loudly on a mic. This is pretty much all crazy to me and pretty common behavior amongst the youth. Gawd that act is tiresome.

There was so many things crazy about that girl, I don't even know where to start. Right off the bat she demanded to hold the mic. She asked to be paid for her to talk about her oppression then she later claimed she never said she was oppressed. Then she was worried about people **** talking her talking her while refusing to give the mic back because it was her first amendment right. Then she victimized herself and said how belittled she was by him and implied it was because she was a woman talking loudly on a mic. This is pretty much all crazy to me and pretty common behavior amongst the youth. Gawd that act is tiresome.

I understand the mic thing. If I'm going to criticize someone, I'd want to hold the mic, and not have their mic-person walk away while I'm talking. The pay comment was sarcastic. The point being is that oppression exists, regardless of whether she was personally oppressed.

But ya, she's pretty angry and really opinionated.

I understand the mic thing. If I'm going to criticize someone, I'd want to hold the mic, and not have their mic-person walk away while I'm talking. The pay comment was sarcastic. The point being is that oppression exists, regardless of whether she was personally oppressed.

But ya, she's pretty angry and really opinionated.
I don't mind if you want to hold the mic, but when you demand it in a victim-esque, entitled way, it's pretty self revealing to me. She was angry and looking for a fight.

I don't think Rubin was ever arguing about whether oppression exists. The point he was making was how you would like the government to get involved to stop her oppressions.