What's new

No lunch for Huckabee, Is it the same?

I just wish that liberals and restaurant owners were civil. Our society would be so much better.

Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos said he was being sarcastic when he told a reporter that he fantasized about the gunning down of journalists, after a massive social media backlash blamed him for inciting violence ahead of the Capital Gazette newspaper shooting on Thursday.

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” Mr. Yiannopoulosreportedly told the Observer over text message, in response to a question about a story on a New York City restaurant he is said to frequent.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/28/milo-yiannopoulos-fires-back/

I just wish liberals and restaurant owners were civil. Our society would be so much better off.

Venting for almost two hours. And we know he didn't **** Melania in the interim, too bad. I guess these days he just gets off on Fox News and memories of all the Russian hookers he's pissed on.

Last edited:
Am I the only one getting tired of the “right” and “left”?

What I want to know is when the kickback against both groups starts.

The narrative of this being an A or B fight is absurd and false.
I do wish a bunch of moderate politicians from both sides could get together and form a centrist party. Probably could never happen though. So much money in the entrenched parties that a new party would have an incredibly hard uphill battle to fight their way into the arena. Plus, who knows how many people on both sides would just continue to knee jerk vote Republican or Democrat, anyway.

Science always fits and always should be trusted. However, there is no scientific definition of race (or even species, for that matter). Scientifically, there is only how closely related different populations are.

Yes there is. In taxonomy it's clear there are species and subspecies. In biological terms, there is an argument that humans are either monotypic or polytypic. Humans were clearly polytypic in the past (mongoloid, negroid, caucasoid, Mediterranean, etc.) but geographic isolating lines and man created boundaries are clearly blurring us into more monotypic. The melting pot is the easiest example.

Yeah he’s pretty deranged, same as Hillary.
"Yeah but Hillary."

LoL. Someday, one would hope, this will fade away from being the Trump apologist's go to deflection.

I'm not Hillary fan, in fact I pretty well despise her and her husband, and I wish she'd just go the hell away. But with that said, she's not remotely in this or any alternative universe as bad as Trump who is a complete narcissistic, amoral, intemperate, unqualified, dumb-as-nails, corrupt, authoritarian, incompetent, grade A 100% moron.

"Yeah but Hillary."

LoL. Someday, one would hope, this will fade away from being the Trump apologist's go to deflection.

I'm not Hillary fan, in fact I pretty well despise her and her husband, and I wish she'd just go the hell away. But with that said, she's not remotely in this or any alternative universe as bad as Trump who is a complete narcissistic, amoral, intemperate, unqualified, dumb-as-nails, corrupt, authoritarian, incompetent, grade A 100% moron.

Great description.

All these people protesting issues while Trump creates chaos regarding said issues. We need to ****ing protest the narcissistic jackass who loves chaos.

Yes there is. In taxonomy it's clear there are species and subspecies. In biological terms, there is an argument that humans are either monotypic or polytypic. Humans were clearly polytypic in the past (mongoloid, negroid, caucasoid, Mediterranean, etc.) but geographic isolating lines and man created boundaries are clearly blurring us into more monotypic. The melting pot is the easiest example.

By all means, if you believe in some attempt to form a scientifically valid definition of either species or race, present it. I guarantee you that there will be situations and exceptions where is does not apply.

There has always been interbreeding across any supposed dividing line of racial categories. Humans have always been a single population.

Humans love to line things up in simple categories. However, the world is complex and blurry, and these categories fail to portray this reality.

By all means, if you believe in some attempt to form a scientifically valid definition of either species or race, present it. I guarantee you that there will be situations and exceptions where is does not apply.

There has always been interbreeding across any supposed dividing line of racial categories. Humans have always been a single population.

Humans love to line things up in simple categories. However, the world is complex and blurry, and these categories fail to portray this reality.

Well, it might depend on what we mean by "distant", when we refer to the distant past, but, say 50,000 years ago, besides modern humans, there were Neanderthals, (and most Europeans, and no black Africans, have some small amount of Neanderthal genes), the so-called Hobbits, and the Denisovans( many Southeast Asians and Australasians have some Denisovans genes. Such genes provided altitude tolerance to the Tibetans for instance), and maybe other subspecies(?) that we don't know of. And only modern humans remain.

https://www.seeker.com/our-connecti...d-other-ancient-humans-deepen-2169789944.html

I do wish a bunch of moderate politicians from both sides could get together and form a centrist party. Probably could never happen though. So much money in the entrenched parties that a new party would have an incredibly hard uphill battle to fight their way into the arena. Plus, who knows how many people on both sides would just continue to knee jerk vote Republican or Democrat, anyway.

Utah is trying with the United Utah Party, but it will be a tough battle to make any kind of impression. I'm tempted to vote for any candidate of theirs that I can just to do my part to make a third party viable, but it would take every centrist in the state to decide to vote that way before it would matter (which is why most of them won't do it).